Aug 21, 2019, 02:20 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Geprc?? Help needed configuring rx/fc!

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all having a good week, I was hesitant to reach out and ask for help as I'm sure you seasoned pros get fed up with a million and one newbies asking questions!

So I got bought the GEPRC PNP racing drone off 'Banggood'

https://www.banggood.com/GEPRC-Gep-M...r_warehouse=CN

With the SPAN Tower F405 Flight controller!

I used to fly hell's and planes all the time so I thought it'd be easy to hook this thing up with a radio and I'd be in the skies in no time - however, I bought the Taranis X7 and a FrSky R-XSR EU-LBT 16CH Ultra Mini Receiver! I bound the RX/TX on the FC but now I'm in Betaflight and I've done all of the 'SERIAL, CONFIG' etc but for some reason, nothing is showing up in the 'Receiver' page?? As if the RX isn't connected??

Any help would be massively appreciated, I've been stuck on this issue for DAYS!

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2019, 02:58 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Hi, I think you have connected the s-port connection by accident rather than sbus from the r-xsr.

FrSky R-XSR Receiver: No input? No Channel Band Movement in Betaflight? (4 min 16 sec)

Move the pin over, and it should work.
Aug 21, 2019, 04:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
Hi, I think you have connected the s-port connection by accident rather than sbus from the r-xsr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnEDqGZwPpo

Move the pin over, and it should work.
Thank you a million times over, I'm so frustrated with myself for not noticing that! Your a saint thank you!!
Aug 21, 2019, 04:59 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
No problem, happy to help.

That video I made on this issue has over 21k views, tons of people make that mistake with r-xsr! So did I!

We all just love to jump in and start soldering things to get in the air, and sometimes this happens!

Quick Reply