Aug 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Introduction

I have previously been a control-line and FF flier/builder and have started an interest in RC boats. In the meantime I have inherited a number of Large rc engines and am trying to sell them as I already have several hundred standard engines and am getting old enough that I will never build anything for most of them. My interest in the boats stems from running an old Atwood outboard (non-rc capable) and realizing how tough it is to retrieve a free running boat. One needs an rc boat just to retrieve any boat which dies unexpectedly away from shore. I will hope to post the motors in the aircraft-fuel-engines and accessories forum and gain some insight to boats and running gear in the boats forum. regards
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply