Aug 25, 2019, 02:44 PM
Trader Rating: 21

Ha ha

Are these buyers retards who use F&F after everyone in here says not too? I feel no sympathy for these buyers. Now when ever these F&F buyers get ripped off I have a good laugh. Now it's like opening up the Sunday papers and reading the funny papers.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2019, 03:45 PM
Trader Rating: 9
I agree in principle with the F&F thing, but it's a bit different when a pro seller uses their ratings to work the system, with a deal that seems to have a number of questionable aspects. No way I can put the "they should have known better" on just the buyer here.
Aug 25, 2019, 04:24 PM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
I agree in principle with the F&F thing, but it's a bit different when a pro seller uses their ratings to work the system, with a deal that seems to have a number of questionable aspects. No way I can put the "they should have known better" on just the buyer here.
I think earlier on it was stated that both are responsible, and that still holds.... I'm pretty sure the seller has relieved himself of any responsibility, so I'm concentrating on the buyer, hoping he's learned a lesson....
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Aug 25, 2019, 04:24 PM
Look anti my above statement was not meant to target the OP. I am making a blanket statement that from here on if any buyer gets ripped off because they paid by F&F then they deserve to get ripped off. We have told these buyers time and time again. Don't post in TT that you got ripped and paid F&F. You will get the retard Ha Ha label.
Aug 25, 2019, 04:28 PM

Buyer

Pic of a buyer who uses F&F and gets ripped.
Aug 25, 2019, 04:28 PM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
Maybe Someone has an emoji for that ? Ha F&F Ha ? or something ?
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Aug 25, 2019, 04:39 PM
forogi? Forrestoji? Next time a F&F buyer gets ripped there new name is Forrest or we change it to F&G buyer.
Aug 25, 2019, 06:58 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by totenkopf
Pic of a buyer who uses F&F and gets ripped.
It's not as if Paypal just makes it all good. At least in this case there are a few things that are questionable on the seller's part, as well as requesting F&F. The F&F request makes it look more likely that there were things wrong with the item, and that it wasn't the buyer who damaged the item. Had the buyer paid with Paypal he would have still been accused of damaging the goods and gotten bad retaliatory feedback on the deal, and would have to go through all the Paypal return/refund hassle. This event may save some people here from having to go through that lovely process in the future.
Aug 25, 2019, 10:24 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
@ OP (Drmalenko) - Hope things are going ok. You have not posted for several days so just checking in on you. I'm curious if you and the seller have any further discussions. Hoping the silence may suggest that. If so what kind of negotiation have you and the seller have had. Inquiring minds want to know . Any offers either way to make this right? Reason I'm asking is I've continued to do some research and after reading many of the sellers posts he appears to have been a good member of RCG and the drone community and takes care of his customers and friends alike. Based on this I'm hoping you two have been talking and maybe discussing some sort of resolution. He already admitted to making a mistake with the disclaimer so my fingers are crossed. I'm really curious what else if anything may have been discussed perhaps in private. Can you give us an update?
Aug 26, 2019, 12:06 AM
Trader Rating: 1
7 pages in and there is finally an update into this matter lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Aug 26, 2019, 05:43 AM
Trader Rating: 12
G.F. beurling
Quote:
Originally Posted by C601
7 pages in and there is finally an update into this matter lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

C601 didn't know how to post this music video himself.....

....so like a fool, I copied & pasted that link into the youtube browser expecting to find a video by the OP telling us about his broken drone. Well, I happened to have my volume set high from the previous Julia Fischer Tchaickovsky #35 violin concerto video I was watching there earlier, and so I instead got blasted by this retarded video which starts with loud drums causing me to jump out of my skin. C601, thank you for the free heart test.

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (3 min 33 sec)
Aug 26, 2019, 07:02 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Getting rick-rolled, the circle of life.
Aug 26, 2019, 09:41 AM
Trader Rating: 229
Old newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.F. Beurling
I instead got blasted by this retarded video ......causing me to jump out of my skin.
Another case of ha ha!

Videos display a unmute on my devices.

Just like paying F&F, your own fault for problems.......

HA HA

(I love Nelson)
Aug 26, 2019, 10:34 AM
Here you go. Sound and all.
Nelson says haha [OFFICIAL SOUND] (0 min 2 sec)
Aug 26, 2019, 10:51 AM
Trader Rating: 198
Typical "herd mentality" BS. You guys are unreal. Once one member starts with this nonsense then others think it is OK too. It is NOT. This thread was NOT started to discuss F&F payments.
Members who insist on harping on F&F payments should start your own thread and warn others if that makes you feel better. Anyone who puts others down for this and makes fun of them needs to take a good look at yourself in the mirror because you may have underlying issues causing you to act like this.

Quick Reply