Aug 21, 2019, 08:57 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Yes, but the seller must be a “merchant,” not an isolated seller.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2019, 11:45 AM
Trader Rating: 46
AMA 8855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopath
I think that fits jesse in this case.
TJE
Latest blog entry: Greyhound Express
Aug 21, 2019, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Well he finally left feedback, and the seller left feedback saying the buyer damaged the item, when he already admitted sending a different item than the one in the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmalenko
Funny thing there is he was expecting to get a high end tx for free, when it seemed pretty obvious that it wasn't part of the deal, even though it could be seen in photos. I'd have to bet he was hoping the guy was dumb enough to sell all the stuff plus the tx at a ridiculously low price, so he could resell it. Not surprised he didn't simply ask "is the tx included". Likely could have figured he could push the guy into sending it to him afterward. Seriously, do people expect to get the girl in the photo with the model aircraft? Could at least ask, since it's unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopath
Yep. Never understood the "one of the good guys" feedbacks they get either. I simply give feedback based on the deal. I'm not promoting people as trustworthy when I don't even know them. I've sent a bunch of free stuff and not one person left feedback saying so, as I guess they must be embarrassed about it. Maybe they're afraid it would make me look trustworthy and I'd then rip someone off. Fair enough, but they how do they not seem to have a problem promoting people as trustworthy with hero level feedback, who are here for the money.

Still at it. F&F discounts available. Wonder if you actually get the one in the photo: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-carrying-Case
Last edited by AntiArf; Aug 21, 2019 at 12:18 PM.
Aug 21, 2019, 01:54 PM
Trader Rating: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
Well he finally left feedback, and the seller left feedback saying the buyer damaged the item, when he already admitted sending a different item than the one in the photo.

Funny thing there is he was expecting to get a high end tx for free, when it seemed pretty obvious that it wasn't part of the deal, even though it could be seen in photos. I'd have to bet he was hoping the guy was dumb enough to sell all the stuff plus the tx at a ridiculously low price, so he could resell it. Not surprised he didn't simply ask "is the tx included". Likely could have figured he could push the guy into sending it to him afterward. Seriously, do people expect to get the girl in the photo with the model aircraft? Could at least ask, since it's unlikely.

Yep. Never understood the "one of the good guys" feedbacks they get either. I simply give feedback based on the deal. I'm not promoting people as trustworthy when I don't even know them. I've sent a bunch of free stuff and not one person left feedback saying so, as I guess they must be embarrassed about it. Maybe they're afraid it would make me look trustworthy and I'd then rip someone off. Fair enough, but they how do they not seem to have a problem promoting people as trustworthy with hero level feedback, who are here for the money.

Still at it. F&F discounts available. Wonder if you actually get the one in the photo: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-carrying-Case
WOW so this character is still listing the same listing over and over even though he is not sending the items in the pics. This should not be allowed on RCG. Wonder if we can just keep reporting his listings as we already know the buyer will not receive the exact items in the pics but similar items. On RCG's end we do not have proof that the buyer will not receive the items in the pics even though we know that is the case.
Aug 21, 2019, 03:35 PM
Trader Rating: 209
Changed
Last edited by hadawayj; Sep 09, 2019 at 05:56 AM.
Aug 21, 2019, 04:18 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadawayj
I had said, to myself, that I was not going to respond to this thread but there is so much mistruth stated here that I must respond this one time. The OP is a liar and somebody that cannot be trusted despite him being a Deputy Sheriff in SC. In his own words he stated that it had TWO Mavic 2 Props yet in the picture all the props. are the same. I have never had a Mavic 2 Pro here. I suggest that he replaced the props. sent to him with Mavic 2 Props. If any of you have a Mavic Pro you would know that if the prop caused that much damage to the back it would show on the prop. As for the gimbal overload error, it went away after I told him about the gimbal lock. This is a common error on the Mavic Pros and it is usually caused by the gimbal lock or damage from an accident. The former might go away if damage was not done by leaving the gimbal lock in place and trying to calibrate it, the latter would not go away because of damage to the flat cable. Then there is the clear plastic wrap on the charger, major item I am sure and the clear cover on the controller? NONE of the other damage in the pictures was there when the Mavic Pro was shipped. Did he put different props on and tried to fly, his first Mavic Pro, and crash. This whole thing is no more than a bunch of lies. I do admit to not putting a disclaimer about the picture and for that I am sorry, In the ad and I usually do but cut and paste does wonders for mistakes. A word of warning for everyone who sells and has a large number of positive feedback, it does not mean anything, when one low feedback newbie person can post something like these lies and everyone believes them.
Calling the OP a liar after you admit sending an item that was not what was listed for sale?? Based on your own words, as supplied by that lying OP, THIS ONE IS ON YOU.
Aug 21, 2019, 04:35 PM
Trader Rating: 122
AMA 72859 Too Many Hobbies!
"A word of warning for everyone who sells and has a large number of positive feedback, it does not mean anything, when one low feedback newbie person can post something like these lies and everyone believes them. "

He has been a member here for over 4 years and a trader rating of 23. I think posting generic pictures of a relatively expensive used item and failing to disclose such after questions are asked is a pretty newbie move.
Aug 21, 2019, 05:33 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadawayj
I had said, to myself, that I was not going to respond to this thread but there is so much mistruth stated here that I must respond this one time. The OP is a liar and somebody that cannot be trusted despite him being a Deputy Sheriff in SC. In his own words he stated that it had TWO Mavic 2 Props yet in the picture all the props. are the same. I have never had a Mavic 2 Pro here. I suggest that he replaced the props. sent to him with Mavic 2 Props. If any of you have a Mavic Pro you would know that if the prop caused that much damage to the back it would show on the prop. As for the gimbal overload error, it went away after I told him about the gimbal lock. This is a common error on the Mavic Pros and it is usually caused by the gimbal lock or damage from an accident. The former might go away if damage was not done by leaving the gimbal lock in place and trying to calibrate it, the latter would not go away because of damage to the flat cable. Then there is the clear plastic wrap on the charger, major item I am sure and the clear cover on the controller? NONE of the other damage in the pictures was there when the Mavic Pro was shipped. Did he put different props on and tried to fly, his first Mavic Pro, and crash. This whole thing is no more than a bunch of lies. I do admit to not putting a disclaimer about the picture and for that I am sorry, In the ad and I usually do but cut and paste does wonders for mistakes. A word of warning for everyone who sells and has a large number of positive feedback, it does not mean anything, when one low feedback newbie person can post something like these lies and everyone believes them.
You admit you did not send the item pictured. You should refund his money and admit your mistake.
Aug 21, 2019, 07:02 PM
Trader Rating: 9
- Passing Through -
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. JOY
You admit you did not send the item pictured. You should refund his money and admit your mistake.
I agree. Not sending the actual drone from the pics is shady, and cheating PayPal by asking for friends and family is double shady.

Give the guy his money back and admit you made an error.
Aug 21, 2019, 07:04 PM
Trader Rating: 174
Pics of for sale items should be of what is actually being sold .Buyer will actually see what he is buying with his hard earned $$$$. You cannot substitute another item
Aug 21, 2019, 09:16 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Agree with the others here. You advertised a "cheese burger royal", then sent the guy a slider! You think it's okay because you "should've, but didn't, add a disclaimer"! Really! So the OP is the liar? Man up and pony up!
Aug 21, 2019, 10:13 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
F&F mistake aside, this is a definite "refund his money" situation.
Aug 22, 2019, 12:33 AM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
I'll throw in my 2 cents as well. The seller made a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake by not disclosing that the item in the pic isn't what he would ship. I suspect the buyer could file mail fraud charges and win on this one. Better suck it up and make this right is my advice. And oh by the way, making it right doesn't including calling the guy a liar, hiding behind trader ratings, or saying he damaged it. You are the one who didn't disclose the bait and switch so as someone else said, this one is on you. Correct it, learn, and move on.
Last edited by johnbyrne; Aug 22, 2019 at 12:40 AM.
Aug 22, 2019, 03:05 AM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
It's a perfect example of saying goodbye to your money when using F&F.. Are you really $25 ahead of the game now ?

After all this , Paypal would have you whole again, in no time, with the 'Item not as described' clause....
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Aug 22, 2019, 05:36 AM
Trader Rating: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
It's a perfect example of saying goodbye to your money when using F&F.. Are you really $25 ahead of the game now ?

After all this , Paypal would have you whole again, in no time, with the 'Item not as described' clause....
A rather old saying, "two wrongs don't make it right".

Quick Reply