Oct 14, 2019, 10:34 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
Gotta be honest but I very much dislike people who refuse to communicate. Thus, I can only conclude that the seller is telling the truth about offers made to refund and doing so weeks ago.

Not discounting the pics or initial handling of this but at this point I'm starting to wonder if the seller has been telling us factual info. I'm staring to root for the seller to be honest. Wish the buyer would chime in and explain why he refused to help resolve this.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2019, 04:22 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
This thread has become a "wait, what were we talking about again?" thread.
Oct 15, 2019, 07:40 AM
Trader Rating: 76
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX
This thread has become a "wait, what were we talking about again?" thread.
Gingko biloba
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263105.php
Oct 15, 2019, 08:08 AM
Trader Rating: 170
the buyer summed up the semi-end of it here, also says why he likely isn't answering:

Quote:
So he has acknowledged admitted that he did not send me the Mavic that was pictured in the FS thread.

I then sent him 3 more messages asking him to do the right thing, all went unanswered.

I then contacted the local Sheriffs office and explained the situation, they offered to go by his house and speak with him, when the deputy called me back he explained that hadawayj told him it was "sold as used" and they were unable to do anything else.

This is a classic bait and switch sale.
drmalenko either has taken the loss as a lesson learned, got refunded by his cc company OR may be taking the legal route hence why he isn't responding anymore. Buyer has stated facts and all the seller here has done is offer false/empty promises. I too would offer everyone I've ever sold something to a refund if they never responded to me anymore.

There are two people in this thread alone that we can verify that have been burned by jhadaway and one of them is me. I didn't leave a negative because at the time I didn't want one on my TR in retaliation. Now I feel like i should have warned others.

I guess the drone thrift shop is finna be shutted down!
Old Oct 15, 2019, 08:42 AM
hadawayj
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while hadawayj edits it.
Oct 15, 2019, 08:45 AM
Trader Rating: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor_X

There are two people in this thread alone that we can verify that have been burned by jhadaway and one of them is me. I didn't leave a negative because at the time I didn't want one on my TR in retaliation. Now I feel like i should have warned others.

I guess the drone thrift shop is finna be shutted down!
Jhadaway has never burned anyone and is not even on the list. I am hadawayj and proud of it. If you cannot even get this right you should not be commenting on anything.
Oct 15, 2019, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadawayj
You are missing the point, as usual. This is not a matter of not offering a refund, it is a matter of having the drone returned in exchange for the refund. Maybe if you could read what has been written, you would be able to understand what is going on here. The buyer is trying to scam Paypal and me by not returning the drone and getting his money back. You are only quoting what the buyer has said. I did respond to every concern that the buyer had. The buyer has not admitted his wrong but I have.

He broke the drone when he first received it, so his only recourse was to try to keep it and get his money back to. He cannot return it for a reason.

At least I do not hide behind some fake name like most of you that have commented on this issue. As a matter of fact, the same people are the ones that comment on everything here. Don't believe me just look it up. You know who you, self-appointed judges and jury people are. Nobody else cares what you say at this point. The circus is in town and the clowns are front and center.
You stated in one of your posts "At any one time I have 5-10 Mavics here, as I am the “tech” for a nearly 100 member drone club"....what drone club is this? -- Should we contact Don Wiley? or Soaring eagle to verify this? https://droneflyertv.weebly.com/ -- what if you sold this buyer someones crashed mavic? -- You also state you have a shop? where is the lie there?

The buyer contacted you 4x without a response.... How is he scamming anyone? -- if you had taken back the drone and then posted a thread warning sellers about drmalenko AND gone through paypal by opening up a case that you received an item as a return that was damaged this would have been a different thread.

You listed a like new mavic, shipped something else, you sold him a broken drone, he likely test flew it thinking he was sold a like new mavic, the drone may or may not have been crashed by buyer testing, you have no pictures or shipping pics to prove the item you sold was sent as you state, then you ignored the buyer once he wanted to return it for not being as described, he posted pics and sent the law to your house -- you backtracked and admitted you did not post pictures of the actual drone, then the buyer decided to ignore you in your last ditch efforts to seem like you are a good seller and now you are here calling people out for being clowns and judges....did I get that right?

As far as a $550.00 drone sale, I sold an fpv racer as a like new build for close to that to a buyer local to me. He flew it and stated he had issues. He could have crashed it, sat on it, flew it upside down into a ditch etc. I had to replace the flight controller, esc and motor. I shipped it working and even had videos of time and date stamped as proof it worked.... I didn't sit here and accuse him or the other, I toughed up and put on my big boy boots and replaced parts and sent him a video of me flying it. I didn't ask him to pay for any shipping fees etc.

Now if this buyer of your mavic wasted your time and wanted a refund after flying it or just looking at it once it was in their possession I think most of the people in this thread wouldn't be clowns or judges.
Last edited by Professor_X; Oct 15, 2019 at 09:38 AM.
Oct 15, 2019, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadawayj
Jhadaway has never burned anyone and is not even on the list. I am hadawayj and proud of it. If you cannot even get this right you should not be commenting on anything.
You did burn me in my first few months here -- you shipped me used/cross threaded cheap ebay gold brushless motors when I posted a WTB thread for black HP2212 motors, when I contacted you about it you told me to go pound sand and pay to send it back when it was clearly your mistake. I asked you to shoot me a return label and you ignored me, then I went through paypal and you still didn't accept the return, instead paypal had to initiate a return on your behalf, when I found out I still had to pay and lose $7.50 more to ship it back I decided to do a little giveaway for FREE and when you saw the thread you reported me and then refunded me claiming how you sent the refund as soon as I asked. I then shipped back your motors. I am still out the $7.50 that I paid to ship it back.
Last edited by Professor_X; Oct 15, 2019 at 09:39 AM.
Oct 15, 2019, 09:53 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor_X
You did burn me in my first few months here -- you shipped me used/cross threaded cheap ebay gold brushless motors when I posted a WTB thread for black HP2212 motors, when I contacted you about it you told me to go pound sand and pay to send it back when it was clearly your mistake. I asked you to shoot me a return label and you ignored me, then I went through paypal and you still didn't accept the return, instead paypal had to initiate a return on your behalf, when I found out I still had to pay and lose $7.50 more to ship it back I decided to do a little giveaway for FREE and when you saw the thread you reported me and then refunded me claiming how you sent the refund as soon as I asked. I then shipped back your motors. I am still out the $7.50 that I paid to ship it back.
Wow.
Oct 15, 2019, 09:57 AM
Trader Rating: 29
I'm Tri'n, are you Tri'n?
AND!!!
He's at it again....I can't believe he is trying to sell another drone with Pictures from the "Internet"
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...NAL-SEALED-BOX
Oct 15, 2019, 09:59 AM
Geez, at least show the sealed box....
Old Oct 15, 2019, 10:35 AM
hadawayj
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while hadawayj edits it.
Oct 15, 2019, 10:54 AM
I love you, man.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 11:09 AM
hadawayj
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while hadawayj edits it.
Oct 15, 2019, 11:10 AM
Ha, ha.

Quick Reply