Aug 20, 2019, 03:21 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdoramike
Are you kidding? He wasn't conned into anything it was Greed that got the best of him.
Saying "because you have bought before I will give you and F&F discount" is a con.

Saying "I want to send you a different item than what is shown and one that is damaged and disfunctional, so I am offering an F&F discount" would have been truthful and would not have been a con.

Actually all the seller had to do was show the correct photos, and say he's not sure if it works. Then it wouldn't have been a con to sell and ask for F&F. No surprise he didn't go that route.

Greed is when someone who gets a lot of money from people here has no issue with completely burning someone.
Seems least excusable for a pro seller to try to sell asking for PP gift behind the scenes and burn people. Not exactly the same thing as the returning new member who says they know someone who has what you placed a wanted ad for, and wants PP gift payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdoramike
If you paid $575.00 for a used drone on the classifieds, you have too much money and then to cheap out and send friends and family, you were a pigeon waiting to get plucked.
Agreed, but I have less love for a scammer than someone who falls for the scam, in any case. Again this ad wasn't placed by the reoccurring new guy that wants F&F.
Last edited by AntiArf; Aug 20, 2019 at 03:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2019, 03:57 PM
Trader Rating: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmalenko
Yes Should of read that first before I replied. Hopefully he will also read it and send you your funds back
Aug 20, 2019, 04:36 PM
Trader Rating: 141
Build a scale plane already!!!
LOL,, we have Irony
Aug 20, 2019, 04:42 PM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX
I stopped reading at Paypal FF.
No empathy, here either...We read about this daily, and some of us learn nothing.....nothing .
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Aug 20, 2019, 06:22 PM
Trader Rating: 229
Old newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
No empathy, here either...We read about this daily, and some of us learn nothing.....nothing .
Translation: Trust no one, even those you have had good experiences with. How many times we seen this scenario?

This so sad too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
How so many Quadrama begin,, with poor judgement
Isn’t that: Quadrami? Quadramas?
Aug 20, 2019, 06:53 PM
Trader Rating: 46
AMA 8855
Iíve had one non purchasing experience with Jessie and that was when the ďpilotĒ in residence jumped one of his posts by accident and he demanded an apology which was given. Jessie wasnít at all gracious in his response. He splits hairs and demands perfection but doesnít perform in kind. This incident is out and out deception and Iím glad someone is holding him accountable.
Latest blog entry: Greyhound Express
Aug 20, 2019, 07:02 PM
Trader Rating: 141
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r39o

Isnít that: Quadrami? Quadramas?
I say the guy who invented the word gets to choose it's plural form
Aug 20, 2019, 07:05 PM
Trader Rating: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
This has nothing to do with empathy.... Nothing...
The OP started this post to call out the seller and rightfully so. I don't care if he sent a MO, cash, or F&F. The seller ripped him off and needs to make it right.
Last edited by Z06 Tony; Aug 20, 2019 at 07:10 PM.
Aug 20, 2019, 07:11 PM
Trader Rating: 198
I highly suggest sending the seller a link to this thread if you did not already.
Also if you get no reply you can keep posting in his for sale threads mentioning he will not reply to your issue.
Aug 20, 2019, 09:35 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
I say the guy who invented the word gets to choose it's plural form
I have to agree.
Aug 20, 2019, 10:07 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
So let me get this straight. Member comes here and reports a bad deal and admits where he made mistakes so we can all learn and he gets criticized in return? Did I read this right? wow

OP, I hope it works out for you. Thank you for the heads up on this seller.
Aug 20, 2019, 11:56 PM
Trader Rating: 122
AMA 72859 Too Many Hobbies!
Regardless of the payment method, the buyer states he didn't receive what was advertised. Important information for the rest of us.
Curiously, hadawayj has never left feedback for the OP, yet the claim is that the OP was offered a discount because of past dealings. I'm inclined to believe that hadawayj is more concerned about his end of a deal than the buyer's (including leaving a rating for buyers). Just my opinion, but I wouldn't deal with him based on what has been presented here.
Aug 21, 2019, 06:58 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne
So let me get this straight. Member comes here and reports a bad deal and admits where he made mistakes so we can all learn and he gets criticized in return? Did I read this right? wow

OP, I hope it works out for you. Thank you for the heads up on this seller.
Yep, I'm not going to hand out thoughts and prayers for someone that sends money Paypal F&F.
Aug 21, 2019, 07:02 AM
Trader Rating: 2
I can't believe there are still people dumb enough to do FF with a stranger.
Aug 21, 2019, 08:40 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Did you happen to pay with a credit card through paypal (even a debit). They don't have to adhere to paypal's FF no coverage. File a claim with them

Quick Reply