Aug 27, 2019, 08:32 PM
Thread OP
Okay !! Awesome !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Sep 05, 2019, 06:29 PM
Thread OP

One thing I can say is that I Appreciate SigMFG. My kit shipped with an incorrect leading edge for one of the wings. The novice builder in me did not fully notice until the wings were finished. One call to Sig, and they are shipping me a new leading edge.

I really enjoy this build. Itís a great first kit and I am learning lots !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sep 07, 2019, 07:16 PM
Thread OP

The final piece has come in , including a replacement leading edge! Looking forward to getting back to the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oct 11, 2019, 06:29 AM
can you post some more progress. I'm going to build this plane this winter for my 4yr. old grandson. he likes to go flying with me. He likes to pull my planes back to the pits and he can fuel and de-fuel my planes at the end of the day. hope to see if he can learn to fly next year. he will be 5 then. I have the kit sitting in my office, so I need to get it home and start building, Christmas is a coming.
T
Oct 11, 2019, 10:50 AM
Thread OP
@74ranch - absolutely. Iíll be posting more pictures soon. Life happened all at once, which has slowed my build progress. I hope to get back to the bench next week.

Itís a GREAT kit, and Iím a poor amateur builder .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oct 11, 2019, 01:14 PM
I'm sure that just temporary, just keep building.
Tks
T

Quick Reply