This thread is privately moderated by Pierre_de’ Loop, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2019, 07:57 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Kadet Back in the Air

This hasn't been the best summer at our house. Departures at work and my father's health consumed just about all of our time. Nevertheless, earlier this month I made my first trip back into the workshop and began repairing the Kadet. Small task by small task, I was able to get it back into shape and carve out a few hours to test it this past Saturday; my first such outing since May 4, pictured below.

The Kadet flies as beautifully as ever. I made a few small changes, like moving the radio forward , but everything else remains the same. I also put a short flight on the Slow Poke. It was obvious I'd not been flying for a while!

If nothing else, I met my goal.
Last edited by Pierre_de’ Loop; Aug 19, 2019 at 08:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply