Quote:
Originally Posted by yak13
I'm in if you're still going to bundle. I'm in Phoenix
Ok so we have two. Anyone else?
Sep 12, 2019, 11:50 PM
DavidsPlanes
Sure,

Iím in.

A 10 book shipment is not major. However, at under 1.5 kg per book, one could ship 20 books plus some padding in a 30 kg shipment.

David
Sep 13, 2019, 02:00 AM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by doxilia
Sure,

Iím in.

A 10 book shipment is not major. However, at under 1.5 kg per book, one could ship 20 books plus some padding in a 30 kg shipment.

David
A 10 book shipment is major if I have to be stuck with 9 books. I just want one but I am willing to order as many as people are committed. I am not responsible for the cost of shipping to any of you from Hawaii. Yes I will put the book in a padded envelope to send to you. David I don't know how much shipping will cost to Canada.

So we now we have three. Yak13, David and myself. I think we can let her know by Sunday my time. It will be Monday for Paola by then.
Sep 13, 2019, 12:18 PM
DavidsPlanes
Hansen,

Let me look into that. Iím thinking that shipping from HI might be more than from Italy. Or close.

Maybe it makes more sense for me to receive them and ship them out to you guys. A minimum 10 book order would make sense though.

Anyone else?

Thanks, David
Sep 14, 2019, 12:39 AM
Well... I think I said I was in a few posts back. It apparently was overlooked. So again... I'm in.
Sep 14, 2019, 12:57 AM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC YEAGER
Well... I think I said I was in a few posts back. It apparently was overlooked. So again... I'm in.
Good, I don't know why I had forgotten to count you. I guess maybe because you live on another island and I have no clue how much is shipping to Puerto Rico.

So we have four books. RC Yeager, David, Yak13 and myself. Either I can buy four books and redistribute or David can do same from Canada. We have to make a decision by Sunday Hawaii Standard Time.
Sep 14, 2019, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossee
Hi,
Read this (I do not know how to get one copy of this brand new book):

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clas...k-pattern.html

Should give many enjoyable hours reading about the past of pattern flying from 1960->

/Bo
Hi Bo, sorry for the O/T. I'm trying to get in touch via PM but I get an error saying your inbox is full. Can you please e-mail me at [email protected], I have some questions for our Norwegian magazine Modellfly that I hope you can help me with. Thanks! Hšlsningar Jon Gunnar fra Norge.
Sep 14, 2019, 04:37 AM
Bo Edstrom, Sweden
Thread OP
jonwold,
Yes my inbox was full, I have made free space now. I have e-mailed You.
/Bo
Sep 14, 2019, 08:27 AM
I"m in. One for sure. Two depending on total price with shipping etc.
Sep 14, 2019, 11:24 AM
I’m in as well. -Ken
Sep 14, 2019, 12:05 PM
AMA 46133
RC Yeager, can you PM me your mailing address so I can check shipping cost to you. It may cost as much to ship to you as you would buy direct from Paola.

Ken, Mr. McGlue and Yak 13 should be no problem. I think shipping flat rate to you guys would save some money overall.

Mr. McGlue I am doing this to help every one out. Total price with shipping will depend on how many you want. So that's the Catch 22. Right now shipping is 25 Euros for 1 to 10 books. 20 Euros for the cost of each book. Then there will be shipping from me to you depending on where you are. Within the 50 states I can send flat rate envelope. Probably around $8 if the book fits in the envelope. I don't know the cost to Puerto Rico and Canada.

David may be an issue depending on the shipping cost to Canada. David, what have you found out so far. Are you in or are you going to order direct?
Sep 14, 2019, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave
RC Yeager, can you PM me your mailing address so I can check shipping cost to you. It may cost as much to ship to you as you would buy direct from Paola.
PM sent
Sep 14, 2019, 12:55 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC YEAGER
PM sent
I think Flat Rate shipping is good to PR also. So you are good.
Sep 14, 2019, 12:58 PM
I thought as much... ok, I'll be monitoring the thread for next step

Quick Reply