This thread is privately moderated by aluminumbadfalco, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 18, 2019, 09:36 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$320.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Two Eachine Wizards, Realacc quad, lipo batteries, chargers + more

Selling all my quad stuff. Everything works well. Included are two Eachine Wizard quads and one quad that I built myself. One of the Wizards has a crack in the frame and is missing the FPV gear, but it flies. The other Wizard is in great shape and is set up for FPV. I've removed the LEDs from both Wizards. The other quad with the black and green props is the one I built. I've used it to fly line of sight, but it could be set up for FPV as well. All three quads have an FS-iA6B receiver in them that is paired with the transmitter.

Here are the other items included:

- Eight LiPo batteries: two 3-cell and six 4-cell. They are only a year or two old and have a lot of life left. Always stopped flying when they reached nominal voltage, and been stored slightly above nominal voltage. Also only ever charged at 1C. The Turnigy Graphene battery is a little beat up from a crash, but it works fine.
- Four boxes of King Kong props, and a few packs of Gemfan props
- Two genuine SkyRC Lipro balance chargers with all cables (one AC adapter included)
- Two balance boards
- Three LiPo voltage meters
- An Eachine FPV screen with battery, antenna, and shield
- FlySky FS-i6 transmitter (with a cable to plug it into a PC for simulators)
- A couple spare antennas and a spare VTX from one of the Wizards
- A spare Racerstar ESC, a Racerstar motor, and a spare motor for one of the Wizards
- Some spare screws

Boxes might not be included for ease of shipping. Any questions or if you'd like more pictures, let me know!
Last edited by aluminumbadfalco; Aug 23, 2019 at 02:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2019, 10:02 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Price lowered to $320 shipped.
Last edited by aluminumbadfalco; Aug 23, 2019 at 02:49 PM.

Quick Reply