This thread is privately moderated by Espo 7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 18, 2019, 07:59 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Mobula7 v2 not binding

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have a new Mobula 7 v2 that does not bind. I have a Jumper t16 using external rf that will not bind to Mobula. My other quads bind fine with jumper. I am using the proper protocol for frsky d.(spi rx support). I did not flash or change anything in betaflight. The one thing I saw that did not look correct is I have no uart in ports tab. I only have one line and that is USB VCP.
I'm still new with hobby and am struggling on troubleshooting. Thanks
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply