This thread is privately moderated by Nafe2012, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 17, 2019, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Thread OP
$475.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Selling everything

Well the other 3 inch is a Catalyst super light the two 5 inch is strix frames and out of the 200 frames I used it is the best flying frames I ever used
The magnum mini f4 flight controller aio is a 6s ready aio and there is two of the the superlight is also flying one and there is a new in box one also them two fc by them selves are 100 apiece all the components in the 2 5 inch quads are legit equipment there is a new in bag crossfire receiver

At this time I don't want to split this stuff up

The radio is a modified qx7, it has the
crossfire mod internal chip and has a hydro dipped front. I have removed all switches, except the two you see, I do this to all my drone radios. this radio is running the crossfire loua script, you can control all functions that a pc can do in the field right from the radio. the internal frsky tx does not work it is only used for crossfire

lipos are all 1300 mah tattu 1300 that I just purchased they might have 3 charges on them in total
Charger is a cq3 4x 100wat

There is a tinywhoop

Ts100 portable iron

Bolts nuts I have collected over years

There is 2 3inch quads never flown

The emaxx magnum mini has never been used I installed the esc on the 3 inch cintank but never soldered anything

New crossfire receiver

There is a crap load of stuff.
There is more I just don't have time to take all pictures but will include everything I have
Last edited by Nafe2012; Aug 18, 2019 at 04:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply