Aug 17, 2019, 09:43 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Switching Receiver Channel

Hi,
Using DS 14, is it possible to temporarily change a stick to another channel, then switch back, this to enable me to use the stick as a proportional switch, then go back to using it normally.

This is to switch on/off lights etc on a sound/light module in a Construction Vehicle (a Front Loader), then revert to normal use with the stick.

As the module uses proportional switching, I have a problem because I am using all FOUR stick movements for normal control.
Thanks in advance for any help.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply