Aug 19, 2019, 04:30 AM
Thread OP
the first and the longest step of the construction is the CAD (computer aided design) i change lot of parts from the original design . i'm using Fusion360 who is free for hobbyist and you can found lot of good tutorials on youtube to help you .
when i'm happy with the design , i create a 2D big "pattern " to print on several ( ISO) A4 sheets of paper
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2019, 12:19 PM
Thread OP
After the 3D views , some pictures of the constructions of the fuselage . all parts are made with 6 mm Depron except for the empeneages where i use a 9 mm depron .
i print the pattern on several sheets of paper . i assemble all the sheets of paper with adhesive tape then i cut out following the pattern . Afterward i glue all the pieces of paper on the foamboard and i cut all the parts with a japanese knife and a scalpel for the precise cuts
I'm using PolyUrethane PU glue (glue for wood in outside ) for assembling all the parts together and masking tape to maintain some parts together to let the glue cure

Quick Reply