Aug 18, 2019, 06:39 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aMax
Sorry, I am still on version 3.5.6 with my 5inch...it works well and the 7inch and planes are on Inav .

Canīt find any issue with your dump, but remember -Invert an inverted signal and is not inverted!-
The problem for you is to understand the FRSKY crappy idoms.
Frsky uses normally an inverted signal on the S-port , but now, with the stupid "inverted" expression, it is no more inverted on this line.

Set tlm_inverted = OFF

Edit:
On a F3 and F7 you can change the uart setting for inverted and normal signals but not on a F4 chip.
So stay on the Betaflight stand setting for this.
Hummm. BF Telemetry is set to "off" by default, i didn't changed it, so how can i make this work? So far i can't discover an sensors more than RSSI and BTx (i guess that the name).

Note: RSSI is working now after set RSSI channel to AUX12. Thanks for the little slap o the head, it was right there.

Edit: I had set tlm_inverted: ON and at least it did not blow up, but i can't get more sensors like VBAT, etc while looking for them on the TX. This is odd, even my Mobula7 get like 20 sensors.
Last edited by CM17x; Aug 18, 2019 at 06:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2019, 07:50 AM
Donīt grow up, itīs a trap
First , this the normal rx to tx telemetry....but not the telemetry data from the flightcontroller.
If you can see the telemetry data ( Vbat, current etc ) on your FPV screen then your FC works and you must only enable telemetry on the Betaflight config to pass this data via the S-port wire to the receiver.
Then your transmitter will get even these sensors.

set tlm_inverted: OFF

...it is not inverted anymore.
...or do you have the old s-port wire still connectet instead of the other "inverted" data cable?

BTW, I assume you use a R9MM receiver.....(FCC or FLEX firmware??)
Last edited by aMax; Aug 18, 2019 at 08:03 AM.
Aug 18, 2019, 02:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aMax
First , this the normal rx to tx telemetry....but not the telemetry data from the flightcontroller.
If you can see the telemetry data ( Vbat, current etc ) on your FPV screen then your FC works and you must only enable telemetry on the Betaflight config to pass this data via the S-port wire to the receiver.
Then your transmitter will get even these sensors.

set tlm_inverted: OFF

...it is not inverted anymore.
...or do you have the old s-port wire still connectet instead of the other "inverted" data cable?

BTW, I assume you use a R9MM receiver.....(FCC or FLEX firmware??)
Hi there aMAx! I've checked again and this is what i have:
Telemetry is active on BF configuration tab.
tlm_inverted= OFF
I got rid of the old S-Port wire which i was connecting wrong, the only connections now are GND, 5V, SBUS_OUT and Inverted_S.Port soldered directly to the FC on T1

yes, i'm using the R9MM receiver with FCC, just the normal and latest firmware, the same for the R9M Lite Module.
Aug 18, 2019, 06:47 PM
Donīt grow up, itīs a trap
...you have mail

Quick Reply