Aug 16, 2019, 06:31 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

What components have been improved in the tiny gas detection equipment?

Because the drone's payload is limited. A lighter and more accurate load of sensors is needed for a broader range of atmospheric monitoring. Conventional sensors tend to become smaller in size, weight and so on to ensure longer flights. Want to ask the techie? Compressed gas detection equipment, inside the principle or elements are not the same. I saw a test device that only has 500g. How does it do it?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2019, 10:20 PM
The first is probably the optimization of materials, using lighter materials. Second, the camera is designed to be even smaller.
Aug 20, 2019, 05:27 AM
Magic Flight,
As in another thread you stated
"There is a Gas Detector G2, which our company can detect SO2 and PM2.5 at present. But I'm not sure if your plane can be installed. Of course, you can choose other ones"
I would have thought that you, or your company, would know all about gas detectors.
Aug 27, 2019, 10:59 PM
Many companies have recently developed gas detection devices, including thread, haha
Aug 28, 2019, 01:09 AM
Someone know why does the display screen sometimes flash when I use gas detection?

Quick Reply