Aug 15, 2019, 06:22 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Waterproof Servos

I am excited to announce that my company, Blue Trail Engineering, is now offering TRULY waterproof servos.

These servos are depth-rated down to 100 meters are are top quality: titanium output shaft and hardware, 3-mm thick Delrin case, and a choice of quality waterproof connectors. The servo case has provisions for pressure-compensated oil filling, and I have tested this feature in prototypes. I expect to be offering these oil-filled versions within a few months, and they will be rated to at least 600 meters.

These are made in the USA (Longmont, CO to be specific) and are stocked for immediate availability. I also offer underwater connectors and cables, as well as a high-efficiency thruster for use in ASVs and AUVs. I think if people peruse the website and look at the specifics of the products, they’ll find that this is the real deal: reliable products for underwater robotics at affordable prices.

Thanks for looking!

Damon McMillan
Blue Trail Engineering
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply