Sep 04, 2019, 03:28 PM
Thread OP
The plane is in the air! Well, it was haha. The maiden went fantastic. Def had to dial in the dual rate and expo, the plane had the roll authority of an f16, but it has successfully gone on two flights. Overall, it flies great. Im running it on a 1200mah 2s, and it has more than enough power to take off in a very short distance (even has some stol abilities f you really push it lol)

over all, I am incredibly pleased with the plane for such a cheap price. Highly recommend it!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2019, 09:59 AM
Good to hear it's flying.

Mine is still in the box - had another project take over the dining room table. :-)
Sep 10, 2019, 10:03 AM

Thanks Guys !!

I have all the power systems from the GWS 4 engine plane I used 4 Hyperion 12 mm high kv motors with the GWS gearboxes . It would roll 5' & liftoff into almost vertical. Great builder terrible pilot. Will buy one. Have all the parts..... At 81 & flying since I was 8 ?

Firemen SAVE my hobby area !!! They are not covered or replaceable. ")
Sep 11, 2019, 11:54 AM

Thank you Brett.

I placed the order there also. It took forever to open a account there. The Capcha ? was having a bad day.

Then I found out I had ordered in 2017 some parts from them

A I......... Is really B S intelligence. Person in store said he could not do a thing about web site problems. Oh Well
Today, 02:26 AM
From another c160 thread...
Here s mine, painted with acrylic paint and a light gloss top coat. You could cover it with tissue or brown paper but it's easier just to paint.
Happy to say she's a pussy cat to fly, no nasty habits. I hand launch and belly land due to the paddock I fly from. On a 1800 3s pack, 70% throttle and shove.
Great value kit

Quick Reply