Aug 15, 2019, 12:28 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Align 450LP dominator - motor will not run?

I have an Align 450LP FBL Dominator RTF. It came with the Align A10 Transmitter. I purchased a Jumper T16 and set it up using ArchmageAU Heli set-up from Opentx University. I have been flying my xk k110 and k130 with the set up and it has worked great so I used it for my 450LP.

The Issue is, when I bind the 450LP to my Jumper T16 using ArchmageAU settings and S-FHSS per Align manual, all the channels work well except the motor will not (initialize) run when moving the throttle stick. Iíve perused the forums and search engines for days and tried many different things including, setting EPA and Dual Rates to -100,+100, etc.

The 450 will bind to Futaba S-FHSS, so I even bound it to the xk x6 Transmiter and the same thing happens. Iím wondering if Iím missing something with the S-FHSS protocol.

The 450 uses the Align Mini GRS Flybarless System, A6B Receiver and RCE-BL45P ESC.

When I bind it back to the Align Transmitter, which uses AFHDS, it operates normal.

Any help would be appreciated?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2019, 03:17 PM
Genius man
Did you calibrate the esc end points with the Jumper T16 throttle channel? Or if you go into the FBL channel settings when using the Jumper T16, does the throttle channel display correctly?
Aug 15, 2019, 07:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis747
Did you calibrate the esc end points with the Jumper T16 throttle channel? Or if you go into the FBL channel settings when using the Jumper T16, does the throttle channel display correctly?
I looked into the ESC set up and the manual doesn't give info to calibrate end points. Is the mixer page on the Jumper the FBL channels setting you refer too?
If so, I just took the time to make sure I had the proper set up recommend by ArchmageAU. Other than that, I'm unfamiliar with FBL channels.
Aug 20, 2019, 10:43 AM
Perhaps the "hold" switch is reversed? I like simple fixes!

Quick Reply