Aug 14, 2019, 05:53 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Not the best advice from Revo.

Dear revo technical support. I spoke to you today (8/14) at 12:26PM regarding my bump controller. As I explained, the touch screen no longer senses any touch. The display is fine but it does not take any input. As you may recall, you told me to open it and re-seat the ribbon cable for the screen. Unfortunately, that's a Ph.D level operation that you should not be recommending to customers. In the process of doing what you advised me to do, the holder for the cable snapped because it was brittle. As a result, there's no way to plug it in again. To compound matters when the holder snapped the screen went flying away and broke. Can you work with me to remedy this situation please? Thank you. I look forward to your response.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2019, 09:34 AM

Jamie Marks

Please contact me by e-mail, [email protected].
Aug 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
Thread OP
Thank you. Just sent you an email.

Quick Reply