Aug 14, 2019, 01:49 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

CGS:Herelink or Etlas Mobile?

I am considering buying a GCS for my drone, I came to these two products and couldn't make my mind now. Which one would be better ? Herelink seems to have a longer transmission range like 20km, but it is not as widely adaptable as Etlas mobile. Both have their pros and cons, I would really like to hear from other people about the real difference.
Last edited by HannahraFyer; Aug 15, 2019 at 01:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2019, 02:42 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahraFyer
I am considering buying a GCS for my drone, I came to these two products and couldn't make my mind now. Which one would be better ? Herelink seems to have a longer transmission range like 20km, but it is not as widely adaptable as Etlas mobile. Both have their pros and cons, I would really like to hear from other people about the real difference.
One of my friends bought Herelink and he said its screen is not bright eonugh and it does not have HDMI

Quick Reply