This thread is privately moderated by altohbees, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 13, 2019, 10:00 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$12,500.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

F-16 1/5 BVM w/Jet Central Mammoth

Purchased from Franco at Kentucky Jets in 2018 with very few flights on the model and only one flight was mine. I simply have just ran out of time for hobbies anymore with my kids and work. Looking to wholesale this plane out for $12,500 and offers accepted.

This plane comes with Fanco's radio setup for a DX18, Jet Central Mammoth (almost brand new) and included upgrades: exhaust nozzle, electric light controller, demon gyro and setup, 20 channel RX, all batteries, simply bind your radio and go fly!

Feel free to call me anytime. Plane is in great shape and flys unbelievably well......save over $3,000 from buying new and get a superb plane.

317-946-9739
[email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Aug 14, 2019, 03:40 AM
Trader Rating: 79

Forget the jet man that pool table :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by altohbees
Purchased from Franco at Kentucky Jets in 2018 with very few flights on the model and only one flight was mine. I simply have just ran out of time for hobbies anymore with my kids and work. Looking to wholesale this plane out for $12,500 and offers accepted.

This plane comes with Fanco's radio setup for a DX18, Jet Central Mammoth (almost brand new) and included upgrades: exhaust nozzle, electric light controller, demon gyro and setup, 20 channel RX, all batteries, simply bind your radio and go fly!

Feel free to call me anytime. Plane is in great shape and flys unbelievably well......save over $3,000 from buying new and get a superb plane.

317-946-9739
[email protected]
Nice table
Aug 15, 2019, 07:04 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Where are you located?

Andy
Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Benton ky near Paducah KY

Quick Reply