This thread is privately moderated by TheWoz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 13, 2019, 12:40 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

HET F16 90mm Brand New ARF Composite!!!

Here is a HET f16 I bought a couple of years back from a wonderful seller on here I believe his name was Zokai, I just don't have the time I anticipated having and this is an awesome kit and great looking. Instead of foam this is a solid composite airframe and has plenty of room for batteries and electronics. I have the jet ready to be shipped and if you need more pictures please ask and I will be very happy to get back to you promptly. There is a build thread on here I found and the link is https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...build-personal . Anyway I have not done much with this jet besides take it out of the box and look at it. I really want to keep it but I think this jet will be better being built and flown by someone instead of sitting in my storage and collecting dust.

Shipping will be a flat rate at $25.00 and it will be ground shipping so I can insure it so it get s to your door safely. Thanks so much for looking at most posting and I hope you enjoy the build and even better the flight.

Also so there is no confusion I did recycle the pictures from the original listing I bought it from as I have not changed anything besides the location of where I have it stored. Everything is just as you see it in the pictures. If you want me to take more pictures please let me know and I will do so for what ever you need. No electronics are listed in this sale so just the airframe.
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Trader Rating: 1

F-16

I send you an offer. Thanks

Quick Reply