This thread is privately moderated by KB1BBY, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 13, 2019, 10:23 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Super Tigre GS45ABC, JETT TUNED MUFFLER, ALUMINUM SPINNER + 2 BONUS ENGINES

Used but great running Super Tigre GS45ABC with JETT TUNED MUFFLER, ALUMINUM SPINNER and APC prop.

This is the Chinese made version GS45ABC. With the INCLUDED JETT TUNED MUFFLER, it is an all out SCREAMER, which will turn most 40 sized planes into a FULLY VERTICAL ROCKET. Just go take a LOOK at how much the JETT TUNED MUFFLER sells for all by itself and you will see what a good deal this actually is. The JETT PIPE may be used on the OS MAX 46AX and 55AX engines, as well as many other .40 to .55 engines...and it surely will NOT fail to maximize engine performance and RPM!

PAYPAL ONLY please. I will cover the USPS PRIORITY shipping within the 48 CONUS. Thanks for looking...Scott

PS: I have decided to throw in 2 more freebie engines on this deal, because I just need to get rid of this excess stuff. I will also be including a Tower Hobbies Pro .46 BB engine and an old Enya .19-V. As you can see, both engines include mufflers and carbs, as well as metal mount for the Tower Hobbies Pro .46BB engine. The Enya .19-V turns over kinda hard and is obviously gummed up with castor inside, which is nothing a little WD-40 won't fix within a few minutes. The Tower Hobbies Pro .46BB has a ton of compression and remote needle valve. I have NEVER RUN either of these two engines, but I am quite sure they will both run.
Last edited by KB1BBY; Aug 13, 2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: ad text correction
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply