This thread is privately moderated by KB1BBY, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 13, 2019, 10:00 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

13 BIG WHEELS with Dubro air pump + MANY EXTRAS

LANDING GEAR WHEELS in sizes of 4”, 4.5”, 5”. These are all NEW/old stock and have never been mounted or used.

Starting from the LEFT REAR, there is a generic matching SET OF THREE ultra-light yet durable foam tires on light grey plastic rims. Tires are 5” diameter and center hole of plastic rim measures 7/32”, which also equates to about 0.210” or 5.4mm. These are very light weight, while still preserving a treaded look. These would be great for a .60/.75/.90 sized airplane with tricycle landing gear, since there are 3 in the set.

At the LEFT FRONT, there is a matching PAIR of SULLIVAN SKY LITE wheels with 4” tires on metallic grey plastic rims. Center holes of rims are 3/16”, which equates to about 0.19” or 4.8mm. These are pretty light, but still a tad bit more dense than the ultra-light set of three big 5” wheels in the previous paragraph. Pretty realistic looking treads on the durable solid rubber tires.

The horizontal row of wheels are ALL DUBRO BIG WHEELS with pneumatic (inflatable) tires. Starting from left and working to the right, the sizes are 4.5”, 4”, 4”, 4”. Rim center holes are 5/32”, which equates to about 0.158” or 4mm. The pair at FAR RIGHT are the older style, before Dubro actually started making them with the threaded brass inflation valves. They still maintain the very low factory inflated pressure. In the rare case that you might need to re-inflate them, Dubro recommends using a syringe with needle, which is not included here. There is a very small hole in each tire, which is easy to find with the naked eye. To seal them, just add a small dab of RTV and let it set for 24 hours.

Dubro big wheel tire pump with short hose and threaded brass inflator nipple (also included).

AVERAGE RETAIL cost of all items as follows:
Set of three generic 5” foam tires on light grey plastic rims = $20
Sullivan Sky Lite 4” PAIR = $30
Dubro pnuematic 4.5” big wheels, pair = $24
Dubro pnuematic 4” big wheels, pair = $20
Dubro pnuematic 4” big wheels, pair = $20
Dubro pnuematic 4” big wheels, VINTAGE pair = $18
Dubro Big Wheel tire pump = $18

TOTAL average cost of all items combined = $150.00

Asking $100 with FREE USPS EXPEDITED SHIPPING within 48 CONUS.
PAYPAL ONLY please. Thanks for looking...Scott

PS: Anyone who offers up the full asking price will also receive some very useful parts, most of which are landing gear related. I have several .40/.60/.75/.90 sized steel axle/nylock nut sets as well as some main landing gear struts in both aluminum and steel wire types. I also have an old boxed tricycle landing gear set with steering nose gear that I will include; as well as several steering nose gear bearing sets, new in packages. Any engine mounts I have left that are larger than .30 size will also be thrown in the box as well. I also have a lot of bigger nitro fuel tanks I will probably never use. Let me know what sizes you need for upcoming builds and I will throw a few of them in as well. Aside from my 2M/3M gliders and Funmaster 72 with flaps, I am dealing with mostly smaller planes and gliders now...mostly from 1/2A, up to about .30 sized glow power. I am also about to start using some of the smaller brushless power systems I have in my parts stock. Most of my bigger stuff has to go, because I just don't have the available space for it anymore. I will make sure this purchase is well worth the $100 price.
Last edited by KB1BBY; Aug 13, 2019 at 07:38 PM. Reason: ad text correction
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply