Aug 11, 2019, 04:25 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Wallis Autogyro (Little Nellie)

Hi, a long long time ago there was a Micro-Mold (UK Manufacturer) model of a Wallis autogyro that with a bit of work could be turned into a Little Nellie. I always wanted one but was a little young and broke to get one! I have found out they were a little complicated and I never saw one fly.

My question is, are there any models out there currently of the Wallis? I saw a huge one on YouTube which might be a bit too much but anything 1/6-1/7 scale maybe? (Or any scale)

Would really appreciate any feedback or advice here. Happy to look at plans or half kits. Have looked around and a lot are either pod and boom style or '30's style. I'm quite creative so could modify something close. Thanks for any help!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2019, 06:29 PM
GIANT RC JAMES BOND 007 AUTOGYRO *LITTLE NELLIE* (4 min 17 sec)
Aug 11, 2019, 06:31 PM
Same Gentleman made this one:

Huge Scale RC Model Red-Bull Rotorwings Auto Gyro Copter Flight Video (6 min 30 sec)

Quick Reply