This thread is privately moderated by Time Machine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2019, 04:13 PM
Trader Rating: 7
- Passing Through -
Thread OP
Sold

Yuneec Mantis Q w/ extra batteries and case. Trade for crawler or?

Up for sale is a one month old Yuneec Mantis Q. I purchased this drone from Best Buy for $400, and three extra batteries ($180). I also am including a nice Apache hard case, tablet holder, and a new box of extra props. The drone flies great and comes with everything like new. Iím just having a hard time trying to find places to fly.

I have over $600 tied up in the package. I am offering a trade on a high end crawler, or maybe a really nice 4x4 MT package, or a big lot of Traxxas stuff.

Send any offers, just no nitro or junk. You will also get the manual, cables, charger and everything like new. Four batteries in total. No tablet included, but you can use your smartphone. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply