This thread is privately moderated by yankster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 09, 2019, 09:47 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Thread OP
$675.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

DA70 with J&A stock mufflers brand new

I have a used DA70 engine comes complete with the ignition prop washer prop bolts and two brand new J&A stock Mufflers look at the pictures and youíll see what you will get

The engine has a lot of compression never been crashed or prop strikeI had did not use the mufflers as I used a 2into 1 y header into a Pro flow canister the engine was mounted on the aeroworks edge 540 that I sold and I have nothing to put it in so itís up for sale I will pay the shipping anywhere to the lower Continental

Buyer pays the 3.5% PayPal fees
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply