Aug 10, 2019, 12:40 AM
Good stuff.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2019, 10:36 PM
And You're Not
Good to see it went to an enthusiastic home!
Aug 11, 2019, 10:02 AM
WBE
WBE
White Fang
Thread OP
It was the generosity of you and others that made it possible. Iíd like to convert the plans to electronic form but donít possess the know-how to do that yet plus I was thinking I should get Mr. Russí permission as well.
Aug 12, 2019, 12:09 PM
Oldrndrt RCav8r
Great story...and if you get permission to convert the plans or copy them, I'd like a set...really like the older pattern style planes and hope to build a few as I move toward retiring. Jeffrey has helped me out in the past as well...
Aug 12, 2019, 02:35 PM
DavidsPlanes
Any and all plans that are 30+ years old are considered public domain. So scanning them for personal non commercial use (including sharing them on sites such as Outerzone and others) is considered acceptable.

Of course, if the designer is available it never hurts to inquire with them. Usually most designers are happy to "spread the wings" of their designs as much as possible so I would be surprised if he'd object.

David
Aug 12, 2019, 05:23 PM
And You're Not
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBE
It was the generosity of you and others that made it possible. Iíd like to convert the plans to electronic form but donít possess the know-how to do that yet plus I was thinking I should get Mr. Russí permission as well.
I should have scanned them into a .pdf while I had them. If you want to send the plans back, I can do that (one time offer for this set of plans, guys - please don't bombard me with requests - the scanner/plotter is at work and I don't like to do many home projects on it).
Aug 12, 2019, 11:06 PM
WBE
WBE
White Fang
Thread OP
Iíll take you up on that offer Jeff. Let me find a mailing tube and Iíll get the plans off to you in the next day or so. Thank you
Aug 15, 2019, 03:24 PM

Drooling

Would love to be able to get a set of plans, Had a complete kit and lost it in a few moves. Always liked the lines of that bird.
Aug 16, 2019, 10:31 AM
WBE
WBE
White Fang
Thread OP

Integra plans

Hello, I sent you a pm.

Bill
Aug 16, 2019, 11:02 AM
DavidsPlanes
Bill,

If it’s of interest, I could “reverse engineer” the plans by producing a CAD version of the fuse and tail. It would subsequently be laser cut. Wings would stay in foam core since Don at Eureka has them and in keeping with the original design.

I’m currently finishing up the layout of an electric Super Kaos I redesigned (thread here on he forum) for the cutters after which I could get a start on the Integra. If you prefer we can discuss offline. You can reach me at my gmail account at davidsplanes.

Nice looking design!

Cheers, David
Last edited by doxilia; Aug 16, 2019 at 04:12 PM.
Aug 16, 2019, 11:23 AM
WBE
WBE
White Fang
Thread OP
David, thank you!, Iíll send an email this evening when Iím home from work.
Aug 25, 2019, 02:20 PM

Integra Plans

I drew the plans for the Integra while working on the B-1A in California. For my work I was given an Integra kit, but I swapped the kit for 2 Streaker 1/2A pylon racers that Allied Hobbies was kitting at the time. Would love to have the Integra now but had lots of fun racing the Streaker.

Randy
Aug 25, 2019, 02:34 PM

Streaker

Allied Hobbies Streaker..

R
Aug 25, 2019, 02:53 PM
WBE
WBE
White Fang
Thread OP
Mr. Meathrell, thank you for putting on paper one of the great pattern designs of the 70’s!

Bill
Sep 08, 2019, 06:10 PM
The plans were done on mylar in ink Ö Wonder if the plans still exist???

R

Quick Reply