Aug 21, 2019, 12:27 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Thread OP
There needs to be a draft Hillary uprising!

"She's rested, she's recharged, she's ready to kick Trump's butt back to New York!"
Aug 21, 2019, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
And when the democrat primaries are over the winner will probably be Hillary, again. After all it is her turn.
You been takin' sarcasm lessons from Mike?
Aug 21, 2019, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug rig
You been takin' sarcasm lessons from Mike?
Nope, come by it naturally.
Aug 25, 2019, 09:45 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Thread OP
Where am I, and more important, who am I and why am I here?
Quote:
Joe Biden in Keene, New Hampshire: "I’ve been here a number of times...I love this place. Look, what’s not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it?”
Aug 25, 2019, 11:56 AM
that's gonna hurt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48
Where am I, and more important, who am I and why am I here?
He's here, in the United Shates
Aug 25, 2019, 12:54 PM
The fact Biden has had brain surgery twice, should automatically dis-qualify any potential of being President. That and the other fact that he is senile.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:11 PM
One thing is for sure, the democrat front runner that beats Trump polling wise ie Biden at this point will be attacked relentlessly by Trump’s base.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:20 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
One thing is for sure, the democrat front runner that beats Trump polling wise ie Biden at this point will be attacked relentlessly by Trump’s base.
Nah, the other Dem candidates are doing a fine job already.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
The fact Biden has had brain surgery twice, should automatically dis-qualify any potential of being President. That and the other fact that he is senile.
Baloney. Still has until Christmas to fizzle out, huh?
Aug 25, 2019, 01:36 PM
Quote:
One thing is for sure, the democrat front runner that beats Trump polling wise ie Biden at this point will be attacked relentlessly by Trumpís base.

Don't worry about it. If he is the best that the Democrats have, run with him. After all, with all his experience, he'd be a sure win. He'd have to run on his and obama's record and since obama was so called "the best president we have ever had", Biden just can't lose.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Don't worry about it. If he is the best that the Democrats have, run with him. After all, with all his experience, he'd be a sure win. He'd have to run on his and obama's record and since obama was so called "the best president we have ever had", Biden just can't lose.
Are you absolutely certain at this point Trump can’t lose? It’s going on three years now and Trump has yet to break 50% popularity.
Aug 27, 2019, 09:59 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Thread OP
Prosperity ahead if you elect Old Joe! Come on!
Quote:
When asked about $25 minimum wage for renewable energy workers, Biden responded, “That’s what we’re doing! Come on!” after a campaign speech in Keene, New Hampshire this weekend.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...workers-video/
Aug 27, 2019, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Are you absolutely certain at this point Trump canít lose? Itís going on three years now and Trump has yet to break 50% popularity.
Not at all. Re read my post a little slower. I said that with Biden running on his and obama's record, and obama being the best President we have ever had, Biden can't lose. Run with Biden. He's a sure win for you guys.
Aug 27, 2019, 10:39 AM
ǝpoɔ ,uᴉsn ur,ǝpoɔ ,uᴉsn ǝɹ,ǝʍ
Quote:
One thing is for sure, the democrat front runner that beats Trump polling wise ie Biden at this point will be attacked relentlessly by Trumpís base.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFesterpus
Biden is a senile bully ...can't keep his hands off females. I hope he wins the Democrat nomination and we will see just how much the country wants Uncle Joe for POTUS . At least he didn't sniff her hair .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
The aspect that gnaws at the insides like a rabid raccoon trying to escape to the left is they will never know if Hillary would have brought such awesomely low unemployment numbers for the country across all races and ethnic groups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow;42496115[B
]Not surprised that Creepy Joe grabbed a Woman against her will, just for asking a question he didn't like. She should file charges[/B].
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
The slips are how Biden thinks... He's an old school racist.
^ He did endorse & support Robert Byrd for years.
Aug 27, 2019, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Not at all. Re read my post a little slower. I said that with Biden running on his and obama's record, and obama being the best President we have ever had, Biden can't lose. Run with Biden. He's a sure win for you guys.
Mike Pence was not an accidental choice for Trump. His path to win was known very early on in his campaign, it was the rust belt and Pence was chosen to help with that path. It is why Trump has signaled that he isn't dumping Pence in trade for a woman in 2020... his path still needs that Midwest.

And... if the Dems go with a Bernie or Warren... Trump may indeed get the Midwest again.

And... Biden has led Trump in Texas and could carry the state and slam the door shut on Trump... but I doubt either Bernie or Warren would.

I can see why conservatives wouldn't want Biden to get the nomination.

Quick Reply