Aug 09, 2019, 06:34 PM
Biden is the best that the Democrats have. President Trump beat the best they had last time, He'll beat the best they have this time too.
Aug 09, 2019, 07:06 PM
Biden is a senile bully ...can't keep his hands off females. I hope he wins the Democrat nomination and we will see just how much the country wants Uncle Joe for POTUS . At least he didn't sniff her hair .
Aug 09, 2019, 07:40 PM
------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Freas
Lets start a thread for the current POTUS blunders also then.
Panoramix has been at it from the start
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-entertainment
Aug 10, 2019, 04:45 AM
Biden needs to gracefully drop out. He is a senile, decrepit, old man.
Aug 10, 2019, 08:54 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
The moderate left really has no other viable option other than Biden. The other moderate candidates are polling at less than 1 or 2%.

However, the moderate left in 2019 is what America would have considered moderately far left in 2015.

Of course, if anyone other than Biden wins the nomination, they will attempt to pull to the right to grab that large chunk of "moderates". But that candidate will have an uphill climb with their abundance of past far-left statements and claims.

So. . . if Biden can hang in there, even with his bumbling, he will be the nominee. Then we will see Trump chew up Biden in short order once in a head-to-head debate.
Aug 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
Eye of The Storm
Well, there you go again Joe....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...kland-shooting
Aug 11, 2019, 07:05 AM
China Joe has about the same chance of being elected as me winning the power ball grand prize. Not worth the $2.00 but I get a ticket when the prize is very high. Must be why China Joe is running even though he knows the odds are so high. He doesn't even have to spend his $2.00 to try like I do. Bet if I could do the power ball for free I'd be getting hundreds of tickets for each drawing.
Aug 11, 2019, 08:02 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
To Biden it's his truth, not necessarily fact.
Aug 11, 2019, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Biden is the best that the Democrats have. President Trump beat the best they had last time, He'll beat the best they have this time too.
Thats the sad part. I want better, don't you? Two clowns on both sides makes America look like a circus. We are better than that.
Aug 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
The aspect that knaws at the insides like a rabid raccoon trying to escape to the left is they will never know if Hillary would have brought such awesomely low unemployment numbers for the country across all races and ethnic groups.
Aug 11, 2019, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt17
Thats the sad part. I want better, don't you? Two clowns on both sides makes America look like a circus. We are better than that.
Whatever you believe. Personally, I'll vote for President Trump again in 2020. I think he is doing a fantastic job with as many against him as he has. Even the MSM doesn't have anything good to say about him even though he has already done what I voted for him for. And, he is still going strong. I think he is the best President we have had in my lifetime. Makes me proud to be an American again, unlike the previous eight years.
Aug 11, 2019, 01:26 PM
Not surprised that Creepy Joe grabbed a Woman against her will, just for asking a question he didn't like. She should file charges.
Aug 11, 2019, 02:45 PM
Eye of The Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
Not surprised that Creepy Joe grabbed a Woman against her will, just for asking a question he didn't like. She should file charges.
I'd hate to see what he would do to a 10 year old girl if she asked a question he didn't like.
Aug 21, 2019, 02:20 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Thread OP
Latest from old Joe....
Quote:
“In my generation, when I got out of school, when Bobby Kennedy and Dr. King had been assassinated in the 70s, the late 70s, I got engaged,” Biden said.

Biden stumbled and corrected himself.

“Up to that time, you remember—none of you women will remember this, but a couple men will remember it,” he said. “That was the time in the early to late 60s, in the early 60s, the 60s, when it was, ‘Drop out, go to Haight-Ashbury, don’t get engaged, don’t trust anyone over 30.'”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ate-70s-video/
Last edited by Big Foot 48; Aug 21, 2019 at 12:25 PM.
Aug 21, 2019, 11:40 AM
And when the democrat primaries are over the winner will probably be Hillary, again. After all it is her turn.

Quick Reply