This thread is privately moderated by SteveT., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
Trader Rating: 124
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

laser cutting service

Hi guys..

First let me say, I am not a boat designer, but I have built a few boats in my younger days, but I do have a laser cutter and Autocad and can laser cut your wood model boat parts if you can design it I have attached a couple of photos of a 'demo' deck and cabin that I designed (threw together) just to give you an idea of what can be done. As you can see, parts can not only be cut but also engraved. I can take it from rough drawings to a full blown Autocad drawing. If you can do your drawings in cad, all the better.. I can also convert .pdf files to .dwg or .dxf files for cut files. While I do not keep hardwoods in stock, I have access to many different types of woods that include maple, cherry, oak, and walnut etc.. I do keep plywood in stock though.

The 'demo' parts were cut from cheap 1/8" 'Home Depot' 3 ply plywood and 1/16" birch plywood. And, I know it is crude, but it is just something that I drew and cut in a short period of time, just to have some photos to post.

PM for more info please..

SteveT.
Last edited by SteveT.; Aug 12, 2019 at 03:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2019, 12:48 PM
Trader Rating: 79
Mt. Dora, Florida
What you think is "crude", I think looks awesome.
Aug 10, 2019, 12:50 PM
Trader Rating: 124
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Thread OP
Thank you...

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Aug 17, 2019, 11:53 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Can you take printed plans and cut 1/8 plywood from those plans?

Quick Reply