Anyone here have experience with "Al's Autogyro"? - Page 2 - RC Groups
Mar 06, 2005, 09:22 AM
You win again, gravity!
I got the goodies in the post yesterday Thanks Bill! The blade holders are now ready after a minor modification to fit my 'gyro.

There's some hilarious stuff in the video... I love the landing where the gyro flips over after touchdown and just stands there upside down on its rotors with the engine still running. Then the pilot picks it up, sets it down the right side up and takes off again! I also noticed a couple of rough landings like I've had. It's amazing what this 'gyro can take, I've never had to repair anything other than the landing gear or the blades.

When I get everything ready this spring, I'll hopefully be able to post some good pics or video here.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2017, 06:17 AM

CofG/Hang Angle

I know it was along time ago that you Guys were having fun with your Al's Autogyros, but I have just acquired one at an auction. I have fitted an Enya 46 2 Stroke, and am ready to fly, but am a little concerned about the C of G. It may well be ok, but if anyone still has a plan I would appreciate some info on setting the GofG/Hang Angle
Mar 07, 2017, 03:11 AM
G'day Rex I actually have the mag for this model.
I hope the image shows you the C-G.
Happy Landings
Chris...

It looks pretty clear to me when I enlarged this image.
Mar 07, 2017, 03:30 AM
And more