Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by GoodTill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 19, 2005, 07:24 PM
Find More Posts by GoodTill
Trader Rating: 14
"HE CRASHES"

F/S Rodel 4 Meter Discus 2A

I have a new Rodel 4m Discus 2A. I got this about a year ago and did some work to it but have lost interest. I have all the servos in the fiberglass fuse, so that is ready to go. The retract is installed as is the nose release. They use a Hitec retract servo to drive both. The wings are foam covered with Obichi. They have been covered in Oracover white except for 1 aileron. There is a JR241 in one of the tiplets already installed. None of the wing servos are in.

I have the manuals and servo boxes for it. The canopy is done but need to be installed, I also have a spare canopy.

I WILL NOT SHIP THIS THING. The box is huge and I do not want to make a crate for it. I will be at the WRAM show this weekend and can deliver it to you there. I will also meet some one with in 100 milles of North east NJ.

A new one is $750.00 from Derstine. You can have this with most of the work already done, servos in the fuse and the servo in the wingtip for $700.00.

I can get pictures to those that are serious.

Link for info on it:
http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/asw.htm

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2005, 09:01 AM
"HE CRASHES"
Old Feb 23, 2005, 10:38 AM
Find More Posts by djklein21
Trader Rating: 21
Challenge is rewarding
Why cant you be in San Diego?
Old Feb 23, 2005, 07:04 PM
"HE CRASHES"
Sorry, I wished I lived in San Diego, minus the rain you got this weekend. I am sure that there is some one here in the north east that wants this very nice ship.