This thread is privately moderated by marblekit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 07, 2019, 06:44 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RunCam Split 3 Nano

RunCam Split 3 Nano Footage Sneak Peek 📷 (4 min 26 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2019, 04:07 PM
Looks decent - I quite fancy this as I’m looking for an HD DVR option for a 3” build.

I wish it saved as something other than MOV files though- ideally mp4

At least it’ll work with Betaflight unlike the Caddx stuff.
Sep 04, 2019, 05:58 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
I like it. Time to order.
Sep 11, 2019, 04:51 PM
As usual with a Banggood pre-order its turned into a fiasco.

First they said they shipped it but there was a problem with the weight and it couldn’t be sent.

Then they said it was out of stock again, then back in stock during the same live chat.

Then it was gonna get shipped within 1 business day.

After 3 business days they said they dont have my address.

I have bought just under 400 orders from BG, so this was the final straw.

Cancelled the order, went to HobbyRC website - paid 2 more and its in the post already.

I’m done with Banggood for any pre-order ever again, it always end up a shambles!
Gonna throw this in an XJB145 when it arrives.
I dont need 4K footage, or 2.7K fakes, a decent 1080p with remote recording protocol working is perfect for my purposes!
Sep 13, 2019, 06:01 AM
Ordered Wednesday.

Arrived Thursday. Legendary service.

HobbyRC for the win!

Quick Reply