Aug 07, 2019, 11:24 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Vendors at NEAT

Can anyone tell me if NEAT is expecting more vendors to be at the event? I checked the website today, there are four listed. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2019, 11:36 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagabond
Can anyone tell me if NEAT is expecting more vendors to be at the event? I checked the website today, there are four listed. Thanks.
right now that is all that are confirmed.
Aug 19, 2019, 06:28 PM
No problemo...

Old School Model Works

I was just checking out the vendor list to see if there were any new attendees (not yet) but I did see a new kit vendor - Old School Model Works. I checked out their website and they have a nice list of laser cut models that they offer. A good variety of types and sizes. I really liked the Comet delta and the Javelin sport plane, and the profile 30s racers are cool too.

I wonít be surprised if I pick one up - itís great to see some new kits being produced! Hereís the link in case anyone else is interested...

http://www.oldschoolmodels.com/rc-kits.htm

Rob
Aug 20, 2019, 10:18 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
I was just checking out the vendor list to see if there were any new attendees (not yet) but I did see a new kit vendor - Old School Model Works. I checked out their website and they have a nice list of laser cut models that they offer. A good variety of types and sizes. I really liked the Comet delta and the Javelin sport plane, and the profile 30s racers are cool too.

I wonít be surprised if I pick one up - itís great to see some new kits being produced! Hereís the link in case anyone else is interested...

Rob
They were across from me at Toledo this year. Nice guys and good quality kits
Aug 20, 2019, 03:03 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob

Rob
They've also guested on some of the RC podcasts recently and seem to be good dudes.
Aug 21, 2019, 10:48 AM
Held by Grace

More Vendors

I just checked - Killerplanes and ParkScale are now on the list
https://www.killerplanes.com/

https://www.parkscalemodels.com/shop/
Aug 21, 2019, 11:54 AM
No problemo...
Great!
Aug 21, 2019, 12:08 PM
To Infinity and Beyond
Zeke's kits are awesome
Aug 27, 2019, 01:08 PM
Thread OP
Im glad to see more vendors have signed up for the event. I always bring stuff to sell and cash to buy. We can all order online, but, I would much rather see something in person before I spend the cash.
Aug 27, 2019, 05:15 PM
Held by Grace
Yes - letís not forget to support the vendors that support us by showing up !
Aug 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
ParkScaleModels
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY
Zeke's kits are awesome
Thank you sir!

If anyone is interested in a particular kit, shoot me an email or PM so I can make sure to get one cut for you.

The NEAT Fair has always been the event where I have debuted new designs and this year is no exception.

I have four new designs to offer:

1/12 scale B-57 Canberra designed for 68-70mm EDF

The Falcon 50 - A 50" span redesign of the Goldberg Falcon 56

The Tundra Cat - A light weight park flyer based on the classic Cloud Kitten 15

1/8 scale Monocoupe 90a - A 48" span version of the 1920's classic design.
Last edited by zbrubaker; Aug 29, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
Aug 29, 2019, 01:45 PM
No problemo...
Zeke,

The Canberra is sweet - can you share more details? I was hoping that you had a build thread on it but didn’t find anything

Rob
Aug 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
Held by Grace
Zeke : I would be interested in more info / pictures of the Tundra Kat
Mike
Aug 29, 2019, 04:43 PM
volare est vivere
hi there from Toledo!

hey Zeke, bring a falcon 50 and whatever is necessary for an on site build at Neat Week 2019.

ciao rjf

ps: I sent an email through your website. -r

pps: I will have all appropriate tool and such. Do I need UC?
Aug 29, 2019, 04:59 PM

I can add some covering

Hey Ray I have a bunch of various coverings, let me know what you want to cover with I would love to helpo build one before I buy it .

Quick Reply