Oct 01, 2019, 03:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
I noticed you have the propeller fitted backwards at the moment. You’ll need to fit it with the front face ( with the writing on it) facing the front.
I have not done anything to it, but this is just quick Peak for you guys. I fly models for 7years and going to check everything before I take it to the field.

Do you think the Ailerons are big enough ?

560grams without covering and battery.
Last edited by stereodreieck86; Nov 08, 2019 at 10:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2020, 02:00 PM
Thread OP
Update:

I tried to fly the Shinden today but ran into a couple of problems; the battery couldn't deliver the power (it's an old one), after a few runs the landing gear bend like crazy (see pictures) and the biggest problem is the lack of a steerable nosewheel.

Any idea of how to squeeze a steerable nosewheel into the tight nose?
Jan 15, 2020, 02:04 PM
Hand launch, land on grass?
Jan 15, 2020, 02:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Hand launch, land on grass?

Short grass.
Jan 15, 2020, 03:23 PM
Yes, that's what I use.

Andy
Jan 15, 2020, 03:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Yes, that's what I use.

Andy
Wait, I got your question wrong. I couldn't even take off because of the non-steerable nosewheel.

I am also not brave enough to hand launch it.
Jan 15, 2020, 04:32 PM
Entropy is happening!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stereodreieck86
............................... I couldn't even take off because of the non-steerable nosewheel.

I am also not brave enough to hand launch it.
Ok,............... so what method do you use to get it into the air?
Jan 15, 2020, 04:54 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.Thompson
Ok,............... so what method do you use to get it into the air?
I would like to utilize the landing gear for landing and takeoff because it's already there.

Update:
Guys I need your help, despite searching the web I couldn't find a solution for a steerable nosegear, the internal space is soo small.
Last edited by stereodreieck86; Jan 22, 2020 at 02:10 PM.

Quick Reply