Aug 05, 2019, 10:05 PM
Thread OP
Alert

Hyperion-World

Hello,

I am having problems trying to spend money on purchasing your products.

I want to purchase items and ship them to Canada but the only shipping option was FedEx ground and we all know that FedEx scams Canadians with their brokerage fees and other hidden fees.
I asked for USPS as a shipping option but was only offered an option that was NEARLY DOUBLE THE COST of FedEx.
Can you offer USPS 1st class international shipping as that is the cheapest or DHL etc?
I also found your site is broken as changing the item quantity removed a shipping option and I cannot make an order from different warehouses.

This is disturbing as your ad specifically states that you want to provide cheap shipping and to be able to order from multiple warehouses to save costs.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2019, 02:03 AM
Please excuse the delay in reply.

There's many factors that could of related to this, such as having larger items, or items such as batteries will also remove available shipping options, etc. You can send a message to our website directly with your order and we can help you.

Also, depending on the items and the multiple warehouses you're choosing, you'll be redirected to our partner websites for order fulfillment. When choosing other warehouses you'll be directed to make a separate order. When selecting the other warehouse a pop-up box will appear letting you know the order will be split and you'll be redirected to our other website.

It's best to place one order from the first warehouse, and then choose the second warehouse to place the second order. Also, our Japan Small Post Packet shipping rate is very cheap and quick. Orders from Japan that are <1.5kg qualify for JP small pack post, it's very good.
Sep 12, 2019, 06:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionRocks
Please excuse the delay in reply.

There's many factors that could of related to this, such as having larger items, or items such as batteries will also remove available shipping options, etc. You can send a message to our website directly with your order and we can help you.

Also, depending on the items and the multiple warehouses you're choosing, you'll be redirected to our partner websites for order fulfillment. When choosing other warehouses you'll be directed to make a separate order. When selecting the other warehouse a pop-up box will appear letting you know the order will be split and you'll be redirected to our other website.

It's best to place one order from the first warehouse, and then choose the second warehouse to place the second order. Also, our Japan Small Post Packet shipping rate is very cheap and quick. Orders from Japan that are <1.5kg qualify for JP small pack post, it's very good.
$50 shipping for 4 DS09 servos?
Not gonna happen!
I order a lot of things online so I know what shipping I normally pay. It should be $10 shipping for a TINY box (free shipping for Amazon.)
Last edited by rcfisherman; Sep 12, 2019 at 07:06 PM.
Sep 16, 2019, 12:01 AM
I'd need to see a screenshot of your shopping cart. Shipping small servos like that from Japan should be $10 or less. Please message us at our site www.hyperion-world.com with details so we can take care of you. thanks
Sep 19, 2019, 10:01 PM
rcfisherman, I kind of ran across this thread by accident and thought I could help. I'd recommend trying www.allerc.com They are in Arizona, carry a ton of Hyperion R/C products, have a working website, and I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada. Unfortunately it looks like they are out of the servos you are looking for though.

So far, I've had great luck with the Hyperion R/C products I've purchased, along with all e rc. Like you have not had much luck with the Hyperion World website, they really need to get their I.T. department to get their site issues fixed.

I hope this helped!
Sep 20, 2019, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo777
rcfisherman, I kind of ran across this thread by accident and thought I could help. I'd recommend trying www.allerc.com They are in Arizona, carry a ton of Hyperion R/C products, have a working website, and I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada. Unfortunately it looks like they are out of the servos you are looking for though.

So far, I've had great luck with the Hyperion R/C products I've purchased, along with all e rc. Like you have not had much luck with the Hyperion World website, they really need to get their I.T. department to get their site issues fixed.

I hope this helped!
There's nothing wrong with our site, basic shipping to Canada is <$20 from USA, I just checked it. And, for orders >$150 it's free shipping.

I was asking for a screenshot of the shopping cart, because without knowing the address and items ordered I can't help. There's probably a reasonable explanation for this high shipment calculation, such as large box, or Dangerous Goods.

What issues are you having with our site? without feedback, evidence, details we can't help.
Sep 20, 2019, 08:55 PM
When I had tried to order some products from the website about 2 weeks ago I got caught up in some sort of re-direct loop. If I recall correctly I had tried two days in a row with the same result. I also tried different browsers and wasn't using a VPN.

I just tried testing both the mobile and the standard 'desktop' version of the website and both seem to be working okay now. I'm guessing this got fixed last time maintenance was performed on the site. This is great news seeing as there are some things that all e rc doesn't have in stock that your site does. All e rc is still my preference though since they are in a bordering state and I've had good experiences with their customer service, super fast shipping, etc. I hope to be able to say the same about my experience with you as a (potential) customer in the future.

As I'd mentioned previously I've had great luck with my Hyperion products so far and plan to purchase more in the future. One product of note would be the Atlas digital servos. I haven't actually had a chance to do any 'real world' testing with them yet but so far on the bench they seem to be excellent. Are they still being manufactured? It appears they are being sold at clearance prices, so I was just wondering if once the stock is gone they are gone for good?

Thank you.

Quick Reply