Sep 05, 2019, 03:50 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniz1994
Hm could those be perhaps Tamiya egress rims & tires for the rear ?
Can't quite see the pattern of the rim here, mind taking a picture of one laying down on a white background ?

(Ofc outside facing towards the camera.)
any serialnumbers or markings on the rim ?

If the rear rims are a 12mm hex you can put in essentially anything that is clearing the a arms in terms of height and width.
When it comes too the front they should roll on ball bearings as well, there are plenty of rims for biggies & stadium trucks that does that if you look around a bit.

The mohawk kind of reminds me of the cars from carmageddon & deathrace, perhaps something you watched or played plenty of back in the day ?
I took a closeup for you. Thanks for the info , I might try some other rims/wheels some day. I ended up getting new tires only this time around.( The ones on the pics) so the back tire are Tamiya 53059 and front Are Tamiya (Part No's. 9805182 (19805082 & 6205014)).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2019, 04:35 PM
Its looking good on the new rubber , have you run it yet ?
Sep 08, 2019, 05:52 AM
Registered HSP fan
Nice work
Sep 16, 2019, 09:44 AM
Thread OP
So I gave it a spin last night and it sounds so much healthier ( near silent compared to before) and is so much more responsive and fun to drive. Wow! I didn't expect such a boost! I still feel the back suspension could be stiffer as the weight of the back means it only has about 2/3 of the range of the shocks to move on... I had it set to stiffest option so I guess that means other shocks if I want to stiff it up!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quick Reply