This thread is privately moderated by Hermanson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 04, 2019, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
$130.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Parkzone Ultra Micro F-4U Corsair - New in Box

Parkzone Ultra Micro F-4U Corsair - New in Box

Never Flown
I have three of these. I bought this one as a spare but never needed it.
It has been removed from the box for testing and all functions test OK.

Includes portable battery powered charger, manual, two good batteries, and two Eflite USB chargers.
I like these UM Corsairs better than many of the UMX airplanes because it has two independent aileron servos.
This gives much better aileron authority. This airplane easily does rolls and loops.

FREE SHIPPING to continental USA
Pay with Paypal

PM me if interested

Bob
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2019, 12:42 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I’ve got one, and she’s a little beat these days due to all the fun flying I have done with Her. Excellent choice!
Aug 06, 2019, 01:57 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
Yes, they are fun little airplanes.

Quick Reply