Sep 04, 2019, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgt400
Just got mine coming from HDO's. The SZ has a better screen then even the very nice HDO's. One of my quads has a Caddex Ratel camera...the 2 together are stunning.
Nice! I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to update my first goggles "The Dom V3"
With the HDO's or 03O's.
I think I'm going to be happy with the 03O's
Minus not having a module bay, I guess I'll see soon enough.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2019, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchRC
Dammit. stop making me order one
There is an extrnal receiver (module) adapter on it's way for the Sky03 by the way..
Okay, we posted at the same time, glad to hear there is going to be an adapter!
Thanks for the heads up!
Sep 04, 2019, 06:35 PM
I crush you
^^^ Who's making that adapter?
Sep 04, 2019, 06:53 PM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
What I know: there is going to be an adapter from Skyzone itself..
And it's specifically made for the rapidfire..

I do think other modules will allso work but Skyzone says: designed for rapidfire
Sep 04, 2019, 07:00 PM
I crush you
^^^ Very good to know, thank you! I'm getting ready to order, I just haven't decided it I'll order directly from BG or from RDQ who have a pre-order going for them. Both are waiting for stock for the color I want and I'm a little uneasy about putting $430 on the line and then having to wait 3 weeks for them to ship + transit time.
Sep 04, 2019, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinchTune
^^^ Very good to know, thank you! I'm getting ready to order, I just haven't decided it I'll order directly from BG or from RDQ who have a pre-order going for them. Both are waiting for stock for the color I want and I'm a little uneasy about putting $430 on the line and then having to wait 3 weeks for them to ship + transit time.
I ordered mine from BG because RDQ didn't have the amber's, only black and white but if you contact them they will special order you any color you want, didn't find this out until after the fact.
Sep 05, 2019, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchRC
What I know: there is going to be an adapter from Skyzone itself..
And it's specifically made for the rapidfire..

I do think other modules will allso work but Skyzone says: designed for rapidfire
For real?! This was my only hesitation on pulling the trigger on these... this thread is the first place I've seen mentioning an adapter and I've scoured YouTube and other forums for this. May I ask where you heard this? Directly from SkyZone? I'm wondering what this will look like... a clunky adapter with ugly form factor or something that mounts the receiver directly onto the goggles.
Sep 05, 2019, 01:23 PM
I crush you
I ordered mine yesterday by the way. It'll be a couple of weeks because they need to wait for stock before they ship. However, as soon as I have used them for a bit I'm sure I'll do a full review on my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/pinchtune
Sep 05, 2019, 01:33 PM
Couldn't we just use the AV IN port with a dock king?
Sep 05, 2019, 01:37 PM
I crush you
^ I thought about that. But it's kinda janky. I mean, you could velcro the Dock King to the side of the goggles and I'm sure it'll work, but yeah, janky.

I use a Clearview brick most of the time, so I'm not too concerned about the module bay thing... but if they make a good-looking adapter, then better.
Sep 06, 2019, 06:05 PM
Hi,

Anybody knows what type of power plug is used in 03O? Is it 5.5x2.5 or 5.5x2.1 mm connector?

Thanks in advance,
Piotr
Sep 08, 2019, 05:24 AM
Does they have the same -90dbm (?) as the V2+?
Sep 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
New video!
Skyzone 03O Oled Goggle Review with Rapidfire! / Banggood 13th Anniversary (23 min 54 sec)
Sep 09, 2019, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinchTune
I ordered mine yesterday by the way. It'll be a couple of weeks because they need to wait for stock before they ship. However, as soon as I have used them for a bit I'm sure I'll do a full review on my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/pinchtune
Who did you order from? RDQ or Banggood?

Quick Reply