Aug 03, 2019, 09:23 AM
Thread OP
Poll

radiolink RC6GS or spektrum dx5c

hi everyone I'm looking for a good radio to use with my summit to control the transmission and differential locker servos. I was wondering if anyone has tried either of these two radios? which one do you think is better?

I had the Flysky gt5 and it crapped out on me within months. the warranty is awful too. it was going to cost almost as much to replace it as I paid for it.

advice would be greatly appreciated
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2019, 10:30 AM
Did I make the A Main?
I started out with FlySky radios many years ago and they didn't last for me either. I have since bought over a dozen different brands of budget radios and the only budget brand that has stood the time for me is Radiolink, they are made to last and offer reasonable features.

In the past I have been burned by Spektrum too and I choose to no longer support that brand.

Some tips here to also consider in making your selection:
Which Surface Radio System is the best?
Aug 04, 2019, 10:35 AM
Thread OP
thank you Bill! I like how you can update the firmware on the radiolink and it has 6ch vs 5ch on the spektrum. I'll probably go with the radiolink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_delong
I started out with FlySky radios many years ago and they didn't last for me either. I have since bought over a dozen different brands of budget radios and the only budget brand that has stood the time for me is Radiolink, they are made to last and offer reasonable features.

In the past I have been burned by Spektrum too and I choose to no longer support that brand.

Some tips here to also consider in making your selection:
Which Surface Radio System is the best?

Quick Reply