Aug 02, 2019, 11:31 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

ESC with external BEC doubt

Hi to every one,
I have a question about ESC with external BEC.
I have an A-10 FMS and one of the ESC burned, I sent it back to the store where I bought it and they replaced the two ESC with two new 80A with external BEC, my doubt is, having an external BEC, Do I need to remove the red cable that leaves channel 3 THRO from the aircraft and goes to the receiver or must be connected also to the receiver?

I am afraid that if I connect the external BEC to a receiver's free channel and also connect channel 3 of the THRO with the red wire to the receiver, something would be broken

Thank’s in advance.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply