This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2019, 08:45 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thread OP
Build Log

Willy Nillies' GLH 250 Balsa Build

This is the coolest balsa kit I have ever built!

The kit is basically a 3D puzzle and then you add thin CA glue. No instructions included in the kit, so I followed Doug's video (link below).super easy! I added the glow engine/Cox .020 firewall and used epoxy to attach it.

NOTE: Manuals for all Willy Nillies' kits can be download:
https://willynillies.com/downloads

Quality of the wood and fit is outstanding! Again, thin CA used with capillary tube. This is my fastest R/C balsa airplane kit build! For what you see below, approximately 2 hours, including 30 minutes to punch out al the parts from the sheets.

Willy Nillies is a new Veteran Owned Business, so please check out their great products and exceptional customer service @ www.willynillies.com
GLH 250 Fuselage Construction (23 min 41 sec)
Last edited by xplaneguy; Aug 01, 2019 at 10:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply