Aug 08, 2019, 06:34 AM
Thread OP
Very effective DK. Thanks.

Martin
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2019, 07:58 AM
Danish? Don't U eat that??
In case anyone wants to know, the roundels on the Mustang were made using some Avery water resistant (plastic film) full sheet laser printable labels I bought a box of at some point. Just find your graphic on the net or draw it yourself, dump a sheet in the color printer, and presto! readymade waterproof stickers for cutting out. I try not to cut through the backing, that way I can reuse the rest of the sheet with a little thoughtfulness when laying out the print. The ones you see both have a print flaw, as the cyan toner apparently was running out, and the head somehow clogged up along that line across both roundels (Don't expect too much of really cheap color laser printers). I decided to regard it as "weathering" and use them anyway, due to the purpose of the plane.
Aug 08, 2019, 12:39 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
And for those looking for aircraft decal and emblem designs try the following thread ---

Post scale decals for downloading

Open the thread, then use the 'Thread Tools' - 'Show Attachments in this Thread' (to save going through all the 81 pages).

Quick Reply