Aug 14, 2019, 12:36 AM
→ 404 Not Found

Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmpriso
Is there any info on Europe availability?
Workaround might be not to order as set, but just in parts:

DJI Digital Goggles - US$529.00

DJI D Air unit - US$99.00

DJI D Camera - US$59.00
to remove ads between posts
Aug 14, 2019, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingrrcg
Does anyone know where the microphone is? I can't find it in any of the minimalistic documentation.
There's no audio on this tx.
Aug 14, 2019, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Does anyone know where the microphone is? I can't find it in any of the minimalistic documentation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unroy
Does the system has digital input option? The usb c can use as HDMI input (not output)?
No HDMI in or HDMI out
Aug 14, 2019, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
Workaround might be not to order as set, but just in parts:

DJI Digital Goggles - US$529.00

DJI D Air unit - US$99.00

DJI D Camera - US$59.00
Not entirely sure about this, but neither the Air Unit or the Camera include the cable and antennae when purchased separately.
Aug 14, 2019, 02:38 AM
I have a friend who travels from US to EU in a few weeks so that‘s an option. I think this might void warranty though.
Aug 14, 2019, 08:03 AM
Launch the drones ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz619
Maiden flight with DJI's system. Getting used to extra weight and FOV compared to my HDO. Also need to work on camera angle so my posts aren't in the picture. Taking it easy, getting used to these DJI's. Despite the light leak, flying with HD is crazy. I wanted to fly my kwad like a DJI with the HD haha. Running mine with crossfire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lHXuh5CBA
Cool - enjoyed the beat.
Aug 14, 2019, 10:29 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilistic
Not entirely sure about this, but neither the Air Unit or the Camera include the cable and antennae when purchased separately.
That would be retarded

So DJI thinks we all only fly ONE model, and those single units are only there to replace another in case it gets broken?
Aug 14, 2019, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
That would be retarded

So DJI thinks we all only fly ONE model, and those single units are only there to replace another in case it gets broken?
The antennas and cables can also be purchased separately. At least on the DJI site,, though I don't know if that helps since the original question was about EU availability.

Larry
Aug 14, 2019, 10:50 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTru
The antennas and cables can also be purchased separately. At least on the DJI site,, though I don't know if that helps since the original question was about EU availability.

Larry
Antennas I understand, but I find it a bit greedy to not include some damn wires on a product.

Those of you in the US should start making a few bucks on eBay, selling wires and antennas
Aug 14, 2019, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxington
I'm amazed the goggles don't have an on/off switch, after the years of comments and jokes aimed at Fatshark about it.

It's just so weird to have to pull a plug out of a pretty expensive device to power cycle it.
Agreed but a switch is another failure point. You could also put a switch inline on the battery cable.
Aug 14, 2019, 10:56 AM
I do not see a need for a switch on the goggles when the battery is external. It is just another point of failure or causer of crashes if you hit it accidentally while flying.
Aug 14, 2019, 11:10 AM
I am only getting 1.2 miles of "flyable" video. Has anyone tried patch antennas to increase range. By the way, there is no going back to analog for me.
Aug 14, 2019, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFV518
There's no audio on this tx.
The mic is on the Air Unit, Audio is only recorded on the Air Unit.
https://youtu.be/xcdaI5BEGKk?t=685

I only record from my goggles and I don't get any audio to the goggles. Hopefully they at least add that to the goggles because they do have a headphone jack and I like using a mic to hear the motors when you get far away or behind stuff that makes it hard to judge throttle.
Aug 14, 2019, 11:48 AM
Toycar racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Green
Cool - enjoyed the beat.
Thanks Tim!
Aug 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cturbo
I am only getting 1.2 miles of "flyable" video. Has anyone tried patch antennas to increase range. By the way, there is no going back to analog for me.
This looks very promising...

DJI FPV⁄⁄⚡️PENETRATION TEST🚀⁄⁄GOGGLE DVR👀⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ (15 min 49 sec)

It seems to work just fine

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1913 met Tapatalk

Quick Reply