Jul 31, 2019, 02:46 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Etlas Mobile GCS: Android 7.1 OS / Quad-core Processor/Handheld/ Highly Integrated

INTRO

For any longtime outdoor individual operation in harsh environmental conditions, controlling your drones could be very difficult and time-consuming especially when you encounter intense sunlight and sudden rain. What you care more is that you wish you could take as less devices as possible with you so you could finish the task efficiently. However, there is a great option available now to change it all. Today I want to share a handheld GCS from MMC UAV——Etlas Mobile.

Etlas mobile is a new generation of industrial handheld ground station system that combines functions of remote, computer, image transmission, antenna and monitor, and features integrated, compact and lightweight design.

Name: 小霸王文件_高度集成英文(1)_看图王.jpg
Views: 27
Size: 104.1 KB
Description:

SPECIFICATIONS

Size (L*W*H)- 320x142x54mm

Weight- 1.2kg

Operating System- Android 7.1, Six-Core Processor

Screen- 7-Inch Touch Screen

Battery- 11.1V,8000mAh

Video Output- HDMI

Transmission Distance- 5km

Working Temperature- -20℃~55℃

Resoultion- 1920*1200

Max Brightness- 1200nit

Touch Screen- Max. 5-point Simultaneous Touch

Connector- USB,HDMI,MICRO SD,MICRO SIM,UART

Battery Life- 5 Hours

HIGHLIGHTS

1. High Integration

Etlas mobile covers functions of real-time control, route planning, image display and payload control. With two frames in on screen, users can capture all information in one glance. It combines functions of remote, computer, image transmission, antenna and monitor, sparing the effort of matching different devices.

Name: 1 高度集成.jpg
Views: 19
Size: 378.7 KB
Description:

2. Image and Data Transmission in One

Etlas mobile integrates high resolution image link, data control station and remote control link for bidirectional transmission. It supports SBUS, HDMI and other connectors, allowing for real-time bidirectional data transmission. Image-data integrated transmission spares the problem of frequency interference and incompatibility and simplifies the works of system installation as well as debugging.

Name: 2-图数一体 (2).gif
Views: 134
Size: 132.4 KB
Description:

3. Touch Control to Switch Frames

Users can simply touch the screen to switch between the ground station frame and UAV frame according to monitoring priority.

Name: 切换画屏.gif
Views: 138
Size: 1.15 MB
Description:

4. Highly Bright Screen

The brightness of Etlas Mobile screen can reach 1200 nit, which makes it still clearly readable under the greatest sunlight exposure.

Name: 5 屏幕:超高亮显示.jpg
Views: 119
Size: 753.9 KB
Description:

5. IP 52 Ingress Protection

Wrapped by silicone cell and sealed with 3M glue,Etlas mobile is of IP52 level, resistant to dust and water and shock-absorbing.

Name: 防尘.gif
Views: 129
Size: 2.82 MB
Description: Dust-proof

Name: 防雨.gif
Views: 114
Size: 2.21 MB
Description: Rain-proof

6. Five-finger Simultaneous Touch Control

Etlas mobile is equipped with ultra-sensitive screen that allows for five-finger touch control and avoids interference caused by accident touch. It is therefore able to work under complex environment with great stability and reliability.

Name: 五点触屏.gif
Views: 132
Size: 2.79 MB
Description:
Last edited by Droner730; Aug 01, 2019 at 02:50 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2019, 02:52 AM
Thread OP
7. 5km Control Distance

Etlas mobile is equipped with a new generation of image transmission that could conduct real-time control from 5 km away, which is applicable to long-distance operation.

Name: 9 五公里通讯半径_英文.jpg
Views: 122
Size: 301.0 KB
Description:

8. 5-Hour Battery Life

Equipped with high-performance battery system, Etlas mobile can last working for 5 hours to satisfy long-time outdoor operation.

Name: 10 5小时超长续航_英文.jpg
Views: 123
Size: 464.7 KB
Description:

9. Adaptable to Extreme Temperature Environment

Etlas Mobile can satisfy the need for extreme temperature environment operation, with its adaptable temperature range from -20℃ to 55℃.

Name: temp..PNG
Views: 137
Size: 507.9 KB
Description:

10. Compact and Lightweight

Etlas mobile measures only 32014254 mm and weighs only 1.2 kg, which makes it quite portable and convenient for emergent outdoor flying operations.

Name: 11 1.5KG重,便携性强.jpg
Views: 117
Size: 456.2 KB
Description:

11. Strong Compatibility for Extensive Applications

Etlas mobile has multiple data connector ports which are adaptable with multi-rotor drones, fixed-wing drones, robots, industrial controller and monitoring gimbal, etc.

Name: 12 兼容性强_英文.jpg
Views: 131
Size: 544.6 KB
Description:

12. Super Processing Power

Etlas mobile adopts high-performance six-core with Android 7.1 operating system. It features super strong processing power and high system stability to ensure long-time stable ground station work.

Name: 13 安卓7.1.jpg
Views: 132
Size: 244.0 KB
Description:

Name: 14 六核处理器.jpg
Views: 131
Size: 299.8 KB
Description:
Aug 01, 2019, 01:25 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droner730
7. 5km Control Distance

Etlas mobile is equipped with a new generation of image transmission that could conduct real-time control from 5 km away, which is applicable to long-distance operation.

Attachment 12366269

8. 5-Hour Battery Life

Equipped with high-performance battery system, Etlas mobile can last working for 5 hours to satisfy long-time outdoor operation.

Attachment 12366271

9. Adaptable to Extreme Temperature Environment

Etlas Mobile can satisfy the need for extreme temperature environment operation, with its adaptable temperature range from -20℃ to 55℃.

Attachment 12366281

10. Compact and Lightweight

Etlas mobile measures only 32014254 mm and weighs only 1.2 kg, which makes it quite portable and convenient for emergent outdoor flying operations.

Attachment 12366273

11. Strong Compatibility for Extensive Applications

Etlas mobile has multiple data connector ports which are adaptable with multi-rotor drones, fixed-wing drones, robots, industrial controller and monitoring gimbal, etc.

Attachment 12366275

12. Super Processing Power

Etlas mobile adopts high-performance six-core with Android 7.1 operating system. It features super strong processing power and high system stability to ensure long-time stable ground station work.

Attachment 12366277

Attachment 12366279
More pictures of Etlas

Name: IMG_0931.jpg
Views: 6
Size: 747.5 KB
Description: Name: IMG_0993.jpg
Views: 5
Size: 605.2 KB
Description: Name: IMG_0995.jpg
Views: 5
Size: 686.8 KB
Description: Name: IMG_1001.jpg
Size: 635.7 KB
Description:

Name: IMG_1020.jpg
Views: 4
Size: 510.5 KB
Description:
Last edited by Droner730; Aug 01, 2019 at 02:03 AM.
Aug 01, 2019, 02:06 AM
Thread OP
Etlas Mobile Dust-proof Test Video

Etlas Mobile Dust-proof test (2 min 40 sec)
Aug 01, 2019, 02:13 AM
Thread OP
More pictures

Name: IMG_0948.jpg
Views: 10
Size: 1.85 MB
Description: Name: IMG_0984.jpg
Size: 1.05 MB
Description: Name: IMG_1056.jpg
Views: 9
Size: 922.6 KB
Description:
Last edited by Droner730; Aug 01, 2019 at 02:20 AM.
Aug 01, 2019, 02:17 AM
Thread OP
Etlas Mobile Water-proof Test

小霸王 防雨 (1 min 10 sec)
Aug 01, 2019, 09:07 PM
It's very convenient for those of us who are mapping in the field! And will be following as my startup company could use something like this to help cut down on the amount of gear necessary to tote to the field.

However, I would like to know how to control the flight path of the drone in a windy environment, because the place where I work is always windy.
Aug 01, 2019, 10:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubyra
It's very convenient for those of us who are mapping in the field! And will be following as my startup company could use something like this to help cut down on the amount of gear necessary to tote to the field.

However, I would like to know how to control the flight path of the drone in a windy environment, because the place where I work is always windy.
Hi, I think it depends on the quality of your drones. What Etlas Mobile can provide is auto route planning for your operation.
Aug 02, 2019, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Hi, I think it depends on the quality of your drones. What Etlas Mobile can provide is auto route planning for your operation.
It is a handheld GCS with 5-hour battery life, does it mean I need to hold it all the time if my operations time is very long?
Aug 04, 2019, 08:29 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
It is a handheld GCS with 5-hour battery life, does it mean I need to hold it all the time if my operations time is very long?
Hi, you don't have to hold it for that long, they have especially designed loops on both sides of the GCS into which a strap can be inserted for you to hold it around your neck.
Aug 06, 2019, 09:44 PM
Great to see a new ground control system,I am wondering if it could really reach 8-km distance?
Aug 08, 2019, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahraFyer
Great to see a new ground control system,I am wondering if it could really reach 8-km distance?
Could it ?
Aug 08, 2019, 05:18 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahraFyer
Could it ?
Apology for my late reply. Yes, Etlas Mobile has been tested as being able to reach 8-km transmission distance on the condition of zero disturbance.
Aug 08, 2019, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Hi, you don't have to hold it for that long, they have especially designed loops on both sides of the GCS into which a strap can be inserted for you to hold it around your neck.
OK, seems like the strap is relieving some pressure. Another questions is what kinds of drones can this apply to, do I must use MMC drones?
Aug 09, 2019, 10:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
OK, seems like the strap is relieving some pressure. Another questions is what kinds of drones can this apply to, do I must use MMC drones?
It can apply to drones using PX4 or APM firmware. Besides, as long as the drone has sbus connector and is through serial communication. Even for closed software, we can provide sdk so you can adapt this to your drones.

Quick Reply