Sep 17, 2019, 10:33 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP

And the winner is....

On Saturday night the now annual BOTT winner was declared, and I'm extremely proud to say the Killer Rabbits/Big Top crew were deemed worthy this year of this very prestigious award! The Pigs presented the award in extremely cool fashion - towing it on a flatbed behind one of their rock crawlers. It seems the Freak Show on Wednesday night and the carpet bombing raids made an impression on the judges. I do want to point out that this wasn't a one-sided contest - the Pigs night bowling event on Wednesday night, the night painting event, plus the ring of fire (which I managed to make through twice) were awesome events, and the Northern Alliance (Lobsta Al and his team) were also factors, with their "Fire Truck" and bombing assistance. With the potential move of the Northern Alliance to the south end in 2020 the contest will only get more interesting. Naturally we welcome all clubs/tents to participate - if you're interested contact me or RCRich if you have ideas.

Thanks again guys, and I'll be sure we have a new trophy suitable to the event for 2020!!!

Rob

PS: thanks again to Anthony and Rich for putting together such an excellent trophy!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 10:21 AM
Congratulations guys, its definitely well deserved!!
Sep 18, 2019, 12:12 PM
when pigs fly rc
I have to wonder if " Madame Lilly " knew you guy were going to win, all she said to me was "DANGER" . You guys made it hard for us PIGS to win it back.
Keith
Sep 18, 2019, 02:13 PM
The Killer Rabbits literally killed it judging by the almost non-stop air raid sirens coming from the swine swamp everytime a raid took to the air - Well done Gentlemen.

The Pigs that Fly definitely won the "Most amount of Stuffs" brought to the event though. That, and I will give them credit for the BEST vegetarian Pig Roast I have ever attended. Is it done yet ?!?!?

Very enjoyable event gentlemen
Sep 18, 2019, 02:20 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
Wow, how could I forget the pig roast? What a tremendous amount of work to feed a bunch of hungry guys and gals. More than I would have undertaken - once the pork came off the grill it was great. I think everyone really appreciated it!

Rob

Quick Reply