Jul 31, 2019, 02:10 PM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Discussion

Triple Tree - Nall in the Fall 2019!

NALL in the FALL Welcome

On behalf of Mr. Pat, the Board, and Volunteers we are excited to have all our friends back to enjoy the magic that is Triple Tree !!

We’d like to invite everyone back to enjoy our 2nd annual “Nall in the Fall” event Sept. 27th – Oct. 5th .

Here is a link to last year's FG event coverage.

This is a great way to take the classic Joe Nall Week event of the spring and stretch the fun to the end of the flying season. The same number of flight lines, open camping, dawn-to-dark fellowship, and fun.

Some highlights that you can look forward to:

• See the progress of our 85% cub project
  • Opportunities to see demos from some of the best RC pilots in the world.
  • Noon Demos at the Main Line
  • 3 pm Demos at the Electric Line
  • Nightly Demos at 3-D Line
  • Enjoy the new Electric model runway
  • Of course, the World-renowned Triple Tree Dinners!

With your continued support, we can grow all the programs and events and keep Triple Tree financially sustainable for years to come.

Thanks again, we will do everything possible to ensure a great event for the 2019 “Nall in the Fall”!

to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2019, 07:46 PM
Post-Apocalyptic Tactical Cons
The Tirediron crew plans to be there all week in the Hangar at the E-line.
Sep 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredIronGRB
The Tirediron crew plans to be there all week in the Hangar at the E-line.
When are you getting down? Enjoyed your episode of RC After Hours, want to come by and meet you. Also, I have a neighbor kid I've been mentoring that will be there as well, he would get a kick out of your consecutive flying days stories. He might try to match you !
Sep 17, 2019, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanley72
When are you getting down? Enjoyed your episode of RC After Hours, want to come by and meet you. Also, I have a neighbor kid I've been mentoring that will be there as well, he would get a kick out of your consecutive flying days stories. He might try to match you !
We plan to be there early Friday morning to stripe the the runway and get everything else setup
Sep 17, 2019, 08:23 PM
Here's a video tour we did a couple years ago for those that haven't been to Triple Tree before, gives you an idea how it's laid out.

Triple Tree Aerodrome Tour (16 min 3 sec)
Sep 19, 2019, 07:16 PM
Where Customers Matter
Looking forward to this show. Weather is looking good. We will be down at the electric line set up in the hangar. Looking forward to flying with everyone.
Sep 19, 2019, 08:22 PM
I'm excited. I didn't think we'd be able to go this year because of a scheduling conflict but we are going to take a mini-trip there on the opening weekend.
Sep 20, 2019, 02:22 AM
This will be our first year attending a Joe Nall event, we have heard lots of good things. We will be there for the entire event down vendor row.
Sep 20, 2019, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotionRC
Looking forward to this show. Weather is looking good. We will be down at the electric line set up in the hangar. Looking forward to flying with everyone.
You folks going to have any product for sale? Or just display?
Sep 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
I wish it were on a different weekend . Nall in the Fall , and Georgia Jets is the very same weekend , and I go From GA Jets to Best in the West in CA . Its Very Hard pressed to even compete with the People at TT . They are the BEST
Sep 23, 2019, 09:55 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanley72
You folks going to have any product for sale? Or just display?
I believe they will have their products on display only.
Sep 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
We'll be there with goodies on display and to sell as well!
Old Sep 25, 2019, 02:38 AM
jhonpacker
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Sep 27, 2019, 03:25 AM
Eat, Fly, Dream, Repeat...
Can anyone confirm single-day pilot fees? I’ve seen a list that offers a sliding scale depending on when you arrive but I’m only able to make it next Monday. Driving up from north Georgia.
Sep 27, 2019, 07:28 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfIHadWings
Can anyone confirm single-day pilot fees? I’ve seen a list that offers a sliding scale depending on when you arrive but I’m only able to make it next Monday. Driving up from north Georgia.
I believe it is $16 for a single day

Quick Reply