ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggles

GetFPV has the new ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggles up for pre-order with the first shipment due to arrive in late September or early October. These things look sick and set the bar for all future headsets.

Splash

Hot New FPV Goggles Coming Soon

GetFPV has the new ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggles up for pre-order with the first shipment due to arrive in late September or early October. These things look sick and set the bar for all future headsets. Here's more info on them from GetFPV:

The ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggles. Superbly engineered optics set a new benchmark for immersive FPV experience.

The ORQA goggles feature a large 1280x960 OLED screen for incredible color, clarity, and picture. It has a large FOV of 44 degrees giving you an immersive FPV experience, and a wide IPD range (56-74 mm) to ensure a good fit for all faces. The high-quality optics provide a clear and sharp picture from edge to edge; no edge blur.

The ORQ FPV.One goggles are packed with features like support for 16:9 and 4:3 display output, power button, built-in de-fogging fan and more.

Specifications:

• Resolution: 1280x960
  • Field of View: 44°
  • Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 and 4:3 (software adjustable)
  • IPD: 56 – 74mm
  • Supports HDMI-in @ 1080P

Check out the ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggles Here

Jul 30, 2019, 09:31 AM
FPV Ground Pounder
Maybe they grow on your but to me they look like box goggles.
Jul 30, 2019, 10:50 AM
Would be good to see the comparison to FS HD’s but I don’t think they’re quite box goggle size are they? For 44 degrees with enough adjustment to prevent blur, I’m up for them. Certainly would never preorder goggles mind..
Jul 30, 2019, 09:45 PM
Just an earth-bound misfit
JB's pre release vid from the Vegas CE with the guys from Orqa . . .

The vid here . . .

I can probably hit stuff quite clearly and easily without spending that much for them, or the high end FSs . . . but always nice to have something to compare to . . .
Aug 02, 2019, 02:42 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I wonder if the visual quality is comparable to DJI's race edition goggles.
Aug 02, 2019, 10:52 PM
RRA
RRA
Why wouldn't they be better?
Aug 07, 2019, 03:39 AM
I care about his price
Aug 17, 2019, 02:25 AM
For the EU customers Bespoke Rotors also have them on pre order

https://bespokerotors.com/products/o...ed-fpv-goggles
Sep 13, 2019, 10:06 AM
RRA
RRA
There is a Q&A Today, link on the sub-reddit if this link changes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OrqaFPV/com..._cest_demo_ht/
Sep 13, 2019, 11:07 AM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Reddit... Such a strange animal.

/gowan
Sep 13, 2019, 11:18 AM
Are not men? We are DEVO! (7e)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps50
Maybe they grow on your but to me they look like box goggles.
don't care at all how my goggle's look from the outside. its all about how they look on the inside!

but black is a very stupid color for the outside shell of any goggle. it absorbs too much heat in direct sun. :shakeshead:
Sep 13, 2019, 03:47 PM
Copper Copter
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
don't care at all how my goggle's look from the outside. its all about how they look on the inside!

but black is a very stupid color for the outside shell of any goggle. it absorbs too much heat in direct sun. :shakeshead:
I always wonder why there are still black goggles... makes no sense...

Quick Reply